PDA

View Full Version : Displaying certificate?

jemima
20-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Do you have to display your public liability Insurance certificate?

ZoeAlli
20-08-2009, 07:42 AM
I am not 100% sure but I think I read somewhere in the last few days that it does not have to be displayed. You have to display your registration (with Ofsted) certificate, but if you want to you can display the others. I keep mine in a file so I can show it if needed!

katickles
20-08-2009, 07:49 AM
I have mine on display :D

buildingblocks
20-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Our LA told me I had to have both on display (but I did anyway) I am sure in the EYFS that it had to be on display. I used to keep mine in certificate folder to show parents but I remember someone being told that wasn't okay but as we all know each inspector says something different.

Mind you my LA told me I couldn't have copies on my wall but had to have the original - I don't think so two previous inspections fro me and Gary's pre reg they were fine as copies with Ofsted and when inspector came to inspect me on Monday she didn't even ask to see it

rickysmiths
20-08-2009, 08:17 AM
I have mine on display, I always have , I suppose because we always did when I was at work!.

All the certificates I have on display are copies because I remove the reg number!
I have Ofsted, Pub Lib Ins, Employee Ins, First Aid and Hygiene. I always give my parents copies of my reg cert and Pub Lib ins cert to keep in their folder and I keep the originals in my Portfolio.

christine e
20-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Here is an old thread on this subject

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10916&highlight=displaying+public+liability+certificate

Cx