PDA

View Full Version : had such a lovely day

childmind04
19-08-2009, 06:27 PM
We decided yesterday that a few of us would have a bbq at the allotment, went to asda last night for my items and was really pleased this morning when i got up to see the sun :)

We gathered a few gate crashers called parents and grandparents and in the end there were 22 kids and 6 adults, everyone brought food and it was fab, all the kids played together lovely, only a few minor tiffs, we found a hedgehog and had kids digging for worms for it, caught some grass hoppers and butterflies and tried to catch some frogs but they were a bit too fast :eek:

we had so much food, one mum popped to the local freezer shop and got some ice lollies this afternoon, we done a certificate for each child with an individual achievement on them and had a ceremony to give them out this afternoon :)

Then to top it off one of my cm friends was saying goodbye to a mindee and the mum came early to join in, she gave my friend and her children a lovely bag of gifts for them all and ME a bottle of wine as her ds is always talking about me :eek: i was so choked, he is a lovely boy and is going to be missed by all of us

Wish everyday was as easy and as nice as this :)

Daddy Day Care
19-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Sounds lovely, glad youve had such a nice day

gareth
xx

Twinkles
19-08-2009, 08:13 PM
What a lovely bunch of parents you have. Glad you had such a nice day :thumbsup:

Gizmo
19-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Sounds like fun was had by all :thumbsup:

Tatjana
19-08-2009, 08:36 PM
How lovely, well done on organising it all!

xx

TheBTeam
19-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Sounds like one of those days where this job is wonderful!

pinklady
19-08-2009, 08:47 PM
What a lovely day! I would have gatecrashed too if I'd known!:blush:

zillervalley
19-08-2009, 10:22 PM
wow what a lovely day you all have had

well done for organising

ziller