PDA

View Full Version : Suncream!!

rickysmiths
19-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Well having just creamed 4 under fives ready for wet and sand play in the garden I feel truley sticky lol

Anyone else suffer from this condition?

I think I'm going to take shares in one of the suncream companies as well the amount we get through in this house.

I now have three screaming children having a whale of a time getting wet in the garden.

What a fab job this is. I never realised 15yrs ago that I could be paid for enjoying myself so much. :laughing: :clapping:

nannymcflea
19-08-2009, 11:08 AM
It takes forever to cream everyone here, I cheer when parents say they have done it before they arrive so we can go straight out.:D

carlen222
19-08-2009, 11:22 AM
oh i soooo wish we needed sun cream in scotland today!!!! got soaked taking my daughter to school for 1st day in p2!! Been pouring for days :(

georgie456
19-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Ugh I hate the feel on suncream on my hands!! I've done 4 kids and they are outside making lots of noise (my poor neighbours :D )

Alibali
19-08-2009, 12:17 PM
On my suncream permission form (that they sign) I state that parents must apply suncream before they bring them to me in the summer as it takes so long to do all my lot and the minded kids.

Do they do it? Do they heck. That said I've only needed to do it about 3 times this summer:laughing: Rain oh rain, guess what the weather is like now?!

Gizmo
19-08-2009, 12:21 PM
I want to put suncream on my kids but its pouring again cant even get to the park boo hiss not fair

sweets
19-08-2009, 04:36 PM
don't you hate though when youve creamed them all up and then they go in the sandpit????

I hate it!!!!! it just sticks to them and you can't get it off

ORKSIE
19-08-2009, 04:39 PM
don't you hate though when youve creamed them all up and then they go in the sandpit????

:eek: :eek: So agree. I hate suncream :panic:

her8y
19-08-2009, 04:53 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TheBTeam
19-08-2009, 04:57 PM
I usually end up putting suncream on all both mine and dh mindees! Although hot today we have managed not to need any, by being in the shade and then in and out of the house so had a day not using it on mindees!! Kept a close eye on things and apart from my dd who stripped to her knickers for the water play I got away with it!

rickysmiths
19-08-2009, 05:29 PM

Today it has been soooo hot I just put the sprinkler on and that washed all the sand off :laughing: :laughing:

They were a bit miffed when they then found the sand pit 'closed' for the rest of the morning lol

mandy moo
19-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Today it has been soooo hot I just put the sprinkler on and that washed all the sand off :laughing: :laughing:

They were a bit miffed when they then found the sand pit 'closed' for the rest of the morning lol

wot aboutthis afternoon:laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
19-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Got a fab spray someone bought me from the states. Completely clear and non sticky factor 50.

Tatjana
19-08-2009, 08:33 PM
My eldest ds says it's smells like 'holiday' ahhh!

xx

miffy
19-08-2009, 08:36 PM
It takes forever to cream everyone here, I cheer when parents say they have done it before they arrive so we can go straight out.:D

I ask my parents to put suncream on the mindees before they bring them to me - doesn't always work but even one or two less to do is a help.

Miffy xx

Zoomie
19-08-2009, 08:38 PM
doesn't sun cream generally need to be on for 30 minutes before mindees go outside.:rolleyes:

next year, i am going to insist parent do it. i normally have 5 children to do. the girls are great:) , but i have to chase the boys around :angry:

pinklady
19-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Put suncream on my new mindee today and she actually enjoys having it applied! Wooohooo!!!:clapping: She is only 10mths so she may learn to hate it too.

Ds2 is so so having it applied but ds1 acts like I'm covering him in manure :huh: