PDA

View Full Version : Buggy board to fit a twin MacLaran?

vix84
17-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Hi, just one more question tonight:)

I have a double Maclaran, not sure what make, or how to spell it either for that matter:) and need a buggy board for an 18 month old.
Ive never used a buggy board before so dont have a clue for what to look for etc.

Are there any certain types I should avoid or go for etc?
Do they go on and off easily - do I have to remove it to collapse the buggy?

FizzysFriends
17-08-2009, 07:22 PM
All buggy boards are pretty much the same and then there is a seat to go which has a step that you child can sit on facing you then there is one with a seat that faces out like the pushchair but that one is about £70 :eek:

There is a checker on the internet so you can see if its compatable with your pushchair before buying.

They clip off really easy, the fitments on the pushchair stay on there all the time and you can fold it with them on and buy spares so you can clip it on different pushchairs without changing the fittings.

Will sort a link for the checker for you.

Here you go

http://www.buggyboard.info/manufacturer.php?manufacturer=6

vix84
17-08-2009, 07:30 PM
All buggy boards are pretty much the same and then there is a seat to go which has a step that you child can sit on facing you then there is one with a seat that faces out like the pushchair but that one is about £70 :eek:

There is a checker on the internet so you can see if its compatable with your pushchair before buying.

They clip off really easy, the fitments on the pushchair stay on there all the time and you can fold it with them on and buy spares so you can clip it on different pushchairs without changing the fittings.

Will sort a link for the checker for you.

Here you go

http://www.buggyboard.info/manufacturer.php?manufacturer=6

Thanks for the link and info. I am going to see if I can get one second hand as they are quite pricey!

FizzysFriends
17-08-2009, 07:42 PM
If you can't get a second hand one then you can get them from supermarkets cheaper.

mummyroysof3
17-08-2009, 07:58 PM
i wet to netto today they had buggy boards for £30 i think, mine was £50 from tesco, ive not tried it on my double maclaren though

charlotte x

jeanybeany
18-08-2009, 08:05 PM
I use to put a litaf seat to go on my double Maclaren, if that helps!

vix84
26-08-2009, 07:51 AM
For those that have used a seat 2 go - did you find that stick out quite far so you are having to stand quite far back from pushing the buggy?

Im not sure if I should get one of those or if a buggy board wont stick out as far?
I dont do school runs or anything so its just for walking 10 mins when the 18 month old gets tired on the way home.

Also, does the seat 2 go fold up, or would you have to take it off? Just wondering about while he is walking if it folds up out of the way. Or if there are any other buggy boards that do this?