PDA

View Full Version : zafira and double buggys, whats best, any ideas?

jaja
17-08-2009, 03:10 PM
I have a zafira and would love to know if anyone knows of any double buggys that would fit into the boot with all seats up, its an 04 plate if that helps.....

i really need to buy one, i like the obaby ones but i did have a hauke one and it didnt fit because of the wheels....

any advice......:clapping:

ta xxxxxx

~Chelle~
17-08-2009, 04:25 PM
I have just started looking too. I have a Graco duo at the moment, which will fit with one seat down but I am full now and need to find one before they go back to school.

I have heard that the cossato duo lite fits in as it folds up almost like a normal pram - they are a bit pricey though.

Also there is a mothercare one, polka something, cant remember the full name of it.

Adiamond
17-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi, I have just bought the mothercare duolite and it fits like a glove in my zafira with all 7 seats up :) :)
p.s it is a lovely pushchair to push :clapping: x x x HTH

jeanybeany
17-08-2009, 06:59 PM
I have a phil and teds sport and that fits, although you do have to take the wheels off but it only takes a second (just remember to take them with you :laughing: ).

Lovely pushchair and you can convert it to suit your needs, a bit pricey though new.

:D

It's a small world
17-08-2009, 07:25 PM
My friend gave me her old Maclaren..thught great (only 1 midee plus my 2---2 and 6) however tried it for the first time last week (with back seats down..thought great fits in then tried t figure if it would fit with all seats in.....you guessed it...NO :eek: will rethink if and when I get more mindees..hopefully my lo can use the buggy board and get away with a single buggy.....

shouldn't complain..double buggy didn't cost me anything,,,

nikki13
17-08-2009, 07:54 PM
i have a mclaren twin triumph it fits in the boot of my zafira which is a 04 just about i have had to take off the door with first aid sticker on and the wheels slot in there :clapping:

Kelly
17-08-2009, 07:55 PM
I have a Touran not a Zafira, but i found that the Mothercare double stroller will fit in my car with all the seats up, it didn't break the bank either!

I measured the width of the boot then looked for the folded height of pushchairs, if that helps.