PDA

View Full Version : whats everyones plans for today?

andreaschildcare
17-08-2009, 06:53 AM
Hi all

We are going to make jellyfish as part of our under the sea theme!!

Whats everyone else up to?

childmind04
17-08-2009, 07:05 AM
Day out to the discovery museum i think as the weather is not great here today, did want to do a graduation ceremony with a few other minders but not sure if we can now the weather has let us down :rolleyes:

sarah707
17-08-2009, 07:06 AM
We are going to Spain today - we went to France last week... countries chosen by the children!

We will be starting our pinatas and looking up Dora stuff on the computer.

I have hello / hola posters ready to learn the words and some flamenco music for the CD player to play during snack.

We also have a new world atlas I won in a competition to look through to find Spain :D

miffy
17-08-2009, 07:33 AM
I am going shopping and lunch out with a friend :D

Don't work too hard ladies

Miffy xx

ZoeAlli
17-08-2009, 07:56 AM
I am getting my paperwork in order and hoping my DC's play nicely!!- might go out later :)
Enjoy your day, hope the weather's good for you all!

pinklady
17-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Think I might do a fire/emergency evacuation drill as it's not raining! :laughing:

Little walk to feed the ducks too.

FussyElmo
17-08-2009, 08:01 AM
No mindees today may just catch up with housework and some paperwork:)

Pipsqueak
17-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Was going to the park but its heaving it down:( to the point it would be silly to go out in this.
Might take the kids to the mega expensive soft play as a BIG treat

fionamal
17-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Ive got 6 kids today and its pouring down so having a day indoors. The girls are happy playing with the barbie stuff and the boys are playing with the batmobile and all the figures at the moment.

Will make some cakes with them later and have a movie afternoon after lunch. Was going to do some crafts and messy play but not with the mood the boys are in.

If it gets too bad then its wellies on and raincoats and we will go out and jump in the puddles

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
17-08-2009, 08:45 AM
I only have one mindee and he is happy playing away but it has just started to rain so not sure what we are going to do.

Hope everyone has a good day whatever you are doing. xx

Zoemum2four
17-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Im off till thursday, but got to stay in for the next 3 days as getting new windows fitted....... :( Lots of arts, craft and cooking with my kids......Maybe will will get around to making apple and blackberry pie...(kids picked the berries whilst out for a walk in salcey forest on saturday) hope everyone enjoys their day :laughing: