PDA

View Full Version : Busy Bees

Minstrel
16-08-2009, 08:43 PM
My new parent has said that she would like to pay via Busy Bees. Although she hasn't given me any of the papaerwork yet, does anyone know i i can register with them now to get the ball rolling?

misst104
16-08-2009, 08:45 PM
I receive payment from them Minstrel. It was really easy to set up. If you ring them they will send you a pack with all the info or you can register online which is how I did it.

HTH

Jo xxx

Minstrel
16-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks- you're my little fountain of knowledge tonight , aren't you? :laughing:

misst104
16-08-2009, 08:53 PM
First time i have ever been described as that!!! :laughing:

xxx jo

zillervalley
16-08-2009, 09:11 PM
yep minstrel you are right , so easy to set up

ziller

uf353432
16-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Though mum also needs to make sure her payroll have communicated with Busy Bee's which I am sure she will :)

I paid my childminder for 2 years through Busy Bee's and they never missed a payment and my minder reported that they were very good which should be music to your ears. I'd not have a problem using them as a childminder now if required :)

Minstrel
16-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Oh thats good to hear- to be honest I don't mind how i get paid as long as i get it!

childmind04
17-08-2009, 06:53 AM
I think you can do it online, i like getting paid by these, they are sometimes a few days slower putting money in bank but it always gets there in the end, parents can use a direct payment or the paper voucher, i prefer the direct saves me having to ring but it does only take seconds to do, i am just lazy :D

miffy
17-08-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm registered with a few voucher companies including BusyBees. I've had a few problems with them, I think they're the worst company.

My advice is get the payment straight into your bank account and make sure parent authorises it at least a week before payment is due each month as it takes a few days to get to your bank account

Miffy xx

Minstrel
17-08-2009, 08:09 AM
I was really strong last night.

I told her first weeks fees was payable on signing the contract. she asked if i could wait for busy bees to start and i said no because that would be ages!

I know she can afford it and its less than £50 so don't feel bad one bit!

Will get busy bees up and running for her start in september so fingers crossed it will go smoothly!