PDA

View Full Version : two penny question

gegele
16-08-2009, 03:51 PM
i was trying to sort some of the toys out tday as I had to remove a furniture from my dd bedroom (she climbed it and the tv on to p to reach a mobile hanging from the curtain pole!!!!!).

i was moving stuff from box to boxe then a stupid questions revealed themselfself:
1 do you put the little people which come with car for exemple or train in the people boxe or the transport boxe???
one can argue that by putting them with the people the child can decide who goes in the car but if it's in the same boxe it's easier to reunite transport and driver!!!
2 how do you deal with the little people ? do you put them all in the same boxe or do you seperate animals and people? if you seperate what is peppa a pig or a personn??? what about the fimbles LOL:jump for joy:

so banged them all in the same boxe for now as i can't be bothered LOL
might use it as an activity this week : match transport and pilot.
animal vs people....LOL

amirose
16-08-2009, 03:58 PM
:laughing:

I did this recently but my dilemma was I had a figures box and people box (the boxes weren't big enough to bung everything in together so had to be divided and this seemed a logical way to do it) ..

So where does spiderman go? the hulk? power rangers? shrek?

Ha ha we had a giggle with but ultimately decided if they had a human form then they were people!!!

Actually I had a parent trying to help his 2 year old tidy up the other week and he was quite baffled by my people and figures boxes :laughing:

sarah707
16-08-2009, 04:00 PM
I keep sets of things together.

For the rest I have a bits and bobs box - Macdonalds figures, stray dogs etc :D

little chickee
16-08-2009, 04:23 PM
I would put all the cars together in a box, people in a box - kids can decide who drives what, i separate animals and people - who knows about peppa pig!:laughing: i say animal!

sweets
16-08-2009, 05:15 PM
I would put all the cars together in a box, people in a box - kids can decide who drives what, i separate animals and people - who knows about peppa pig!:laughing: i say animal!

NO ia m sorry but peppa should go in with the people! how could you call her animal. lol. she is so cute. i couldn't put her in with lions and tigers;)

miffy
16-08-2009, 06:10 PM
I keep things together by make so all FP little people, vehicles etc together. Same for playmobil, happyland, lego etc.

Miffy xx

Minstrel
16-08-2009, 06:29 PM
I keep things together by make so all FP little people, vehicles etc together. Same for playmobil, happyland, lego etc.

Miffy xx

Same as me- peppa pig sets together, happyland, lego, duplo, playmobil.

The kids usually have it all out at once anyway, or if they do want something they know where to find it!

Helen79
16-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I keep all the people in one box. I have enough tidying up to do without organising which people go in which box.

If they want specific people to go in cars I just get the whole box out & they can rummage through.

Peppa goes in with the people, along with Macca Pacca & Iggle Piggle

nannymcflea
16-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Everything has to have it's place and be put back in it! Sets are kept together. Everything can be mixed but put back in it's correct box...do I have an OCD...yep!:laughing:

zillervalley
16-08-2009, 10:13 PM
I also keep sets together and then have odd things together in a box,

ziller