PDA

View Full Version : What are you upto today?

pinklady
15-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Hope you're all having more fun than me because I'm still doing my SEF!!!:panic:

Must go and answer the next question: Helping children to make a positive contribution
Anyway with fab ideas for answering this question do let me know!:)

RainbowMum
15-08-2009, 01:06 PM
I've just packed my kids of to my mum & hubby is away - so do I have a night on the tiles ahead of me - NO - I have 2 weeks to finish my NVQ and I have te child development to do plus unit 305! :panic: :panic: I am up to age 3 on the development and I've done 9 pages getting there - probably doing more than I need but I dont want to get it back to do again!

Oh and I'm on a diet so no wine this evening either :eek:

sarah707
15-08-2009, 01:34 PM
I've been to Tesco - great fun! :rolleyes: :D

FizzysFriends
15-08-2009, 01:42 PM
I've been to Tesco - great fun! :rolleyes: :D

Me too, it was packed :panic:

Adiamond
15-08-2009, 01:45 PM
I am sat here waiting for Tesco to deliver my shopping!!!! I couldn't be doing with the hassle of the supermarket today so did it on-line last night :) x x

Hebs
15-08-2009, 02:10 PM
i've just forked out £180 on 2 new tyres :panic:

thats about as exciting as my life gets :rolleyes:

mummyroysof3
15-08-2009, 02:18 PM
i went to tesco and was not amused as i couldnt find a trolley to put both jessica and andrew in so had to push a trolley and a pram:angry: but i got some chocolate and vodka for tonight:thumbsup: roll on 7pm, i know that sounds awful but the kids have been up since 5.30 and are all in horrible moods

charlotte x

miss mopple
15-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Ive spent all day washing and ironing and still have loads more to do. Holiday laundry sucks! Had a great time though so cant grumble really :)

Other than that I have just been to sainsburys to do the shopping for DH and kids and am now waiting for Tesco to deliver my food for the week. Im starting their e-diets on Monday (one too many cream teas has pushed me over the edge and its time to get tough!) so thought Id keep the shopping seperate, mad as it sounds :laughing:

jaytravis
15-08-2009, 02:23 PM
what i should be doing is catching up on my paper work and planning but im stuck on here the pull is to strong to move away :)

Gizmo
15-08-2009, 03:03 PM
We went to Tesco this morning and it was mobbed then we went to the pub for lunch so I wont need to cook dinner tonight :clapping: Nothing else planned for today and tv is rubbish tonight again so will prob be on here :blush:

janedoe
15-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Well i was at a first aid course today, training on saturadays should be outlawed!:rolleyes:

miffy
15-08-2009, 05:14 PM
I've been to Sainsbury's then to the charity shop to help out

Just cooking the tea now then got a pile of ironing to do - Oh the wonderful life I lead :laughing:

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
15-08-2009, 05:31 PM
I have been on here for a while.
Went shopping.
Did washing
Am now on here,
Waiting for 8.o clock cos thats Wine o 'clock for me:clapping:

miffy
15-08-2009, 05:34 PM
I

Is that wise, Orksie?

Look what happened last night......................... :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

Adiamond
15-08-2009, 05:36 PM
I have been on here for a while.
Went shopping.
Did washing
Am now on here,

I am right with you there :clapping: roll on 8.0' clock :D

pinklady
15-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Already had my first one to celebrate finishing my SEF! :excited:

ORKSIE
15-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Is that wise, Orksie?

Look what happened last night......................... :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

Hee hee, I'm willing to take a chance...anyway I'm on holiday:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
15-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I am right with you there :clapping: roll on 8.0' clock :D

Mr Orksie says " Is it wine o'clock yet"?

sweets
15-08-2009, 05:55 PM
I had my haircut this morn then went to the local allotments open day with my dad, he has one and every year i promise to help him but never seem to get round to it!:blush: :blush: i love the idea of one as i love gardening but actually making the effort to go up there is hard.

ORKSIE
15-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Already had my first one to celebrate finishing my SEF! :excited:

You deserve it then:clapping:

ORKSIE
15-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I had my haircut this morn then went to the local allotments open day with my dad, he has one and every year i promise to help him but never seem to get round to it!:blush: :blush: i love the idea of one as i love gardening but actually making the effort to go up there is hard.

I am getting planters in my garden, this will hopefully be easier than an allotment:thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
15-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Had a really lazy morning in my pj's :clapping:

Dd's friend dropped her hamster off for the weeek while they are on holiday :rolleyes:

Went to buy some cat food and ended up buying bedroom furniture annd a coffee table :D :D

Now chilling with a vodka :thumbsup:

mummyroysof3
15-08-2009, 06:13 PM
im already deinking smirnoff ice and just had some trifle:thumbsup:

not many posts to go till i can ask to be green:clapping:

charlotte x

Hebs
15-08-2009, 06:14 PM
im already deinking smirnoff ice and just had some trifle:thumbsup:

not many posts to go till i can ask to be green:clapping:

charlotte x

get posting hun but be prepared to say goodbye to your free time :laughing:

cabby
15-08-2009, 06:18 PM
we started taking the fishpond apart this morning, got to wait till the fish have been collected tomorrow then we can finish getting rid of it:clapping: :clapping: ( sorry but i have a real fish phobia, i HATE them ), then we spent the afternoon at the balloon festival at billing aquadrome ( northampton) but it was a load of :censored:, back home now and about to order chinese:clapping:

LOOPYLISA
15-08-2009, 06:35 PM
we started taking the fishpond apart this morning, got to wait till the fish have been collected tomorrow then we can finish getting rid of it:clapping: :clapping: ( sorry but i have a real fish phobia, i HATE them ), then we spent the afternoon at the balloon festival at billing aquadrome ( northampton) but it was a load of :censored:, back home now and about to order chinese:clapping:

Talking of balloons hubby bought me a ride in a hot air balloon for my birthday :eek:

mummyroysof3
15-08-2009, 06:38 PM
get posting hun but be prepared to say goodbye to your free time :laughing:

i thought i already had:eek: :rolleyes:

and thankyou for not pointing out my spelling mistake(only had one drink so far)

charlotte x

FussyElmo
15-08-2009, 08:06 PM
well I must be one of the exceptions. I have had a lovely chilled day. Been to Talacre (sp) beach with my friend and children. Have had a really lovely day. the house is a tip - no ironing done or washing and I have thoroughly enjoyed it:)

hello kitty
15-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I've been to pick up my new Maine Coon kitten today. He is gorgeous, so laid back and slept on my dd's lap all the way home, all 3 hours of it!!

ORKSIE
15-08-2009, 10:07 PM
i thought i already had:eek: :rolleyes:

and thankyou for not pointing out my spelling mistake(only had one drink so far)

charlotte x

We dont care about spelling on here...Sober or not:clapping: