PDA

View Full Version : Spent whole day cleaning...

Minstrel
14-08-2009, 09:10 PM
and getting paperwork ready for a couple to come and hopefully sign contracts tonight and then she called half hour before to ask if they could rearrange for Sunday.

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH :angry: :angry:

Dont these people get it!!

My house wont stay tidy all weekend so i'll be dpoing the same all day Sunday now too!

Ben10mad
14-08-2009, 09:14 PM
oh dear, im the same got lady cuming 2moz, ive cleaning alday if she doesn't turn up i will be in the same position as you lol xx

ZoeAlli
14-08-2009, 09:21 PM
That is soooo frustrating!! know what you mean!
My DH has this idea that if the floor is hoovered it instantly looks clean and tidy!!People are less likely to notice anything else. He's right, but it doesn't make me feel any better because I know what still needs doing!!!!:laughing:
Hope it goes well tomorrow and on sunday!! :)

ORKSIE
14-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Annoying!!! let us know how you get on. Lots of good vibes coming your way:thumbsup:
Oh and send in the cleaning fairies:rolleyes: :D

katickles
14-08-2009, 09:49 PM
our job would be a whole lot easier without parents!!! lol

hope the meeting goes well & the cleaning fairies that orksie sends do a good job:)

miffy
15-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Never mind Minstrel, it will be worth it if they sign :)

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
15-08-2009, 07:33 AM
It is annoying when this happens, don't think parents realise how much prep we do for these meetings.

Fingers crossed she signs :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Tatjana
15-08-2009, 06:22 PM
I might be too late but i have an idea!:idea:

Stay out all weekend, don't do cooking or anything at all and your house will stay clean :thumbsup:

xx

Hebs
15-08-2009, 06:25 PM
I might be too late but i have an idea!:idea:

Stay out all weekend, don't do cooking or anything at all and your house will stay clean :thumbsup:

xx

good idea :clapping:

Minstrel
15-08-2009, 06:29 PM
It is a good idea!

I don't even know how my house gets messy- i only have to wlk out a room and 3 whirlwinds (2 sons and a OH) destroy it behind me!

Will get up early tomoz and crack on- woah betide her if she cancels on me again! :angry: