PDA

View Full Version : Yipee

Playmate
14-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Hubby and I have now finished work until the schools go back on 3rd September :clapping: The stair gates are down, certificates and posters put away, car seats and buggies out of the car! Sadly we are not going away because hubby is hopefully going in to hospital for his galbladder op next Thursday (as long as its not cancelled again :angry:), but it will be nice just to have peace and quiet, that is after we have done Thorpe park on Monday, South End on Tuesday and the West End on Wednesday :rolleyes:

I love my mindees to bits, but i love them more when they are not here :D

Trouble
14-08-2009, 06:39 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

enjoy and have fun:D

TheBTeam
14-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Have a lovely time, good luck with the operation!

cabby
14-08-2009, 06:49 PM
im off for the week now as well:clapping: its my first break since christmas,:littleangel: so im just going to chill for the week, apart from going to the zoo, a theme park, and to see the inlaws that is:laughing:

hope the op goes well:thumbsup:

miffy
14-08-2009, 07:14 PM
It's a lovely feeling isn't it!

I finished on Wednesday and I'm not back until 1 September :clapping:

I've packed all the toys away and taken down all the posters and my house looks normal again!

Enjoy your time off and hope the operation goes well

Miffy xx

ZoeAlli
14-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Enjoy your time off. Hope all goes well with your hubby's op!!
I have until 3rd september off too ( except next wed and 1/2 day thurs) thanks to mindees being off this week!! Think I'm gonna catch up on paperwork this week and enjoy time with own DC's following week!!

nannymcflea
14-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Enjoy your time off. Hope the operation goes ahead.:thumbsup:

sarah707
15-08-2009, 08:35 AM
I am not jealous I am not jealous I am not jealous :D

Hope the op goes well xx