PDA

View Full Version : BARGAIN!!!!

Jules27
14-08-2009, 06:07 PM
In asda today I picked up 3 water sprayers for 25p each!!!! they were originally £1 each or 3 for £2 so i'm chuffed!!! Planning on using them for spray painting!!!! am I mad?!?!? yep probably!! he he!!!:D

Trouble
14-08-2009, 06:08 PM
love asda:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Tinglesnark
14-08-2009, 06:10 PM
oooh fab idea chick!
yeay for asda...i do hate adsa with a passion but thats another story psml
wtg
x

ORKSIE
14-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Spray painting....are you mad:eek: :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
14-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Planning on using them for spray painting!!!! am I mad?!?!? yep probably!! he he!!!:D

Sounds dangerous to me! :laughing:

Miffy xx

childmind04
14-08-2009, 07:34 PM
I done spray painting last week using the japenese kites from the festival shop sale :)

Did not make too much mess but did do it outside :thumbsup:

newandlearning
14-08-2009, 07:37 PM
A couple of weeks a go I saw some great swim wear in Poundland for £1 :o ...
possibly if you go there too you could do some cool body art.. wrap them up in cling film for the rest of the day and then give them back to their nearest and dearest...:laughing: :laughing: ....

ZoeAlli
14-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Wow!! definately going to asda tomorrow, hope there's some bargains left!! :)
Not sure about the spray painting (great idea) though, not with DS (21/2). Last week our lodger was painting his windows and DS decided he would help- used the water brushes in undercoat and proceeded to paint the wall, slide, swings and water tray!!!:eek: Bless him!

mama2three
14-08-2009, 08:14 PM
I bought them last week , they were 50p then - for spray painting , but they kept blocking , need more water in the paint methinks. had them out for my prereg ofsted visit !

Jules27
14-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Spray painting....are you mad:eek: :laughing: :laughing:

PROBABLY!!!! lol!! Its for school age kids incl my own DS aged 6. All fairly sensible with paints but will be outside!!!!! Got some big sheets of coloured paper for them to aim at!!! he he!! Thinking about it, may see if i can get some canvas - now theres an idea!!!!!:laughing:

newandlearning
14-08-2009, 09:14 PM
I bought some rolls of brown paper for chalk and charcoal recently.. it may well be good for painting on to .. its great, long and cheap.. just a thought :) ;)

Jules27
14-08-2009, 09:48 PM
I bought some rolls of brown paper for chalk and charcoal recently.. it may well be good for painting on to .. its great, long and cheap.. just a thought :) ;)

ooooo hadn't thought of charcoal. we use chalks quite a lot as i have a LO who struggles to make marks on paper with crayons, charcoal could be an idea!! thanx!!:idea:

sweets
14-08-2009, 09:59 PM
PROBABLY!!!! lol!! Its for school age kids incl my own DS aged 6. All fairly sensible with paints but will be outside!!!!! Got some big sheets of coloured paper for them to aim at!!! he he!! Thinking about it, may see if i can get some canvas - now theres an idea!!!!!:laughing:

an old white sheet pegged up would be good as long as they don't get to think its ok to paint the washing! lol

ORKSIE
14-08-2009, 10:03 PM

Bless ya, you are braver than me:laughing: :laughing:

zillervalley
14-08-2009, 11:30 PM
good idea spray painting
ziller