PDA

View Full Version : Got registration certificate today!!

mississmoomoo
14-08-2009, 01:15 PM
:laughing: Its finally come, but not sure what to do next. I have left a message with my DO but not sure what happens next. I still need my startup pack, and Im suppposed to get my liability insurance and NCMA membership free for the first year, does everyone get this?

I have got 2 places starting in September so need to have all in place asap. Plus Im supposed to get money back for all the courses I have paid for and £75 for completing my portfolio, anyone get this too? If so when do you get it?

Caroline
:)

sarah707
14-08-2009, 03:37 PM
It depends on your local area and how quick they are at getting things sorted.

Your DO or local surestart are the best people to ring.

Congratulations on getting your certificate :D

carlen222
14-08-2009, 04:14 PM
wow, lucky you getting all these things paid for!!! we get sweef f*** al in argyll and bute :( not even courses or anything that we can pay for!!!!!

excellent that youve got your reg thru!! im waiting in hope for mine :blush: poor postie be thinking im stalking him lol xx

ORKSIE
14-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Glad to hear about the cert, hope everything else gets sorted very soon:thumbsup:

mumof1
14-08-2009, 06:33 PM
glad you got your cert., and its even better that you have mindees set up for sep. But can i ask how long you waited on cert.? i done my pre reg course back in march and im still waiting on everythin comin through :angry:

I know everyone is different but im always very curious to know how long ppl wait!

mississmoomoo
15-08-2009, 12:47 PM
glad you got your cert., and its even better that you have mindees set up for sep. But can i ask how long you waited on cert.? i done my pre reg course back in march and im still waiting on everythin comin through :angry:

I know everyone is different but im always very curious to know how long ppl wait!

Hi kelly, it took 5 weeks for me to get my certificate from having my pre reg visit. It came recorded delivery so I would imaging that yours will too. Have you had your pre reg visit with Ofsted?

chewy sweets
15-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Great feeling isn't it. Well done!:thumbsup:

geordiebunny
15-08-2009, 02:06 PM
congratulations, i got told off the other day from ofsted as they say it's only been 8 weeks and they normally say to wait 12 weeks. :blush: oops just so eager