PDA

View Full Version : Really dumb question re RA's

Bitsy Beans
13-08-2009, 12:13 PM
I have my yearly RA in place that covers my home and garden.
I know once I go somewhere (ie Cm group, shops etc) with my mindee I will have to write up a separate one to cover these places.
I have a daily RA that I tick off to cover my house/garden.

My really dumb question is do you do a daily checklist/RA for trips out to the shops/other CM's houses etc etc that you can tick off?
For example would it have stuff like:

Pushchairs in full working order
Reins (if necessary) with pushchair
Travel First Aid kit
Car in full working order with adequate fuel, covered by insurance/MOT
Appropriate car seats fitted and secure
Phone and emergency contact details
Details of any medical history

What else would you add? Especially if you are not drving but say walking round to school or local shops etc? My mind has gone blank.......again :o

jaja
13-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Havent got a clue but didnt want to read and run, the only thing i can think its no cause each visit might be different, length of time, time of day, over lunch etc plus they may change something in the house,

I am prob wrong though, sorry not too much help. lol....

jennie

It's a small world
13-08-2009, 12:20 PM
anything I do on a regular basis ie: cm groups/ parks/school runs etc I have a RA that I review every few months However I do have a section on their that states other ..so if there are any road works or anything that is not on the list that has occurred or cropped up I can just add it and date if necessary.

This saves paper and time doing it everyday.

i think there is a post on here somewhere under RA's about this too....

HTH

miffy
13-08-2009, 12:22 PM
There's a good outings one here

http://nottschildmindingassociation.webeden.co.uk/#/downloads/4531374649

Miffy xx

grindal
13-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi
Mine include things like weather conditions, coats, sun tan lotion, drinks, snacks, toilet availability!! As I have a double pushchair and 1 or 2 walking I also include things like safe walking - ie on side away from cars, holding pushchair, or me or each other etc. Also routes, where to cross roads

Bitsy Beans
13-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the replies and thanks for the link Miffy. Off to have a nose.