PDA

View Full Version : MY FRIENDS A CM

It's a small world
13-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Just had to share....I met a lady on my CM course and found out she lives about 5 mins from me.. (and we have become good friends now ) anyway shes been having problems with one thing and another and a couple of weeks ago was ready for jacking it all in..kept trying to be positive for her helping her with paper work, ideas etc getting resources for her (free) when I obtained any from other websites (free leaflets etc)...

..well she has just text me and is now offically a childminder...:clapping: :clapping: so pleased for her Ive given her this website and told her to get on here (she thinks she had problems registering before but given it her again to try so hopefully a new member)..

Can't stop smiling shes lovely and really deserves it after being messd around so much,.......yeah yeah yeah

miffy
13-08-2009, 12:03 PM
That's great - hope she joins

I think it makes a real difference when you've got a childminder friend close by - good for sharing resources, going out with the kids and a whole lot more.

Miffy xx

Pipsqueak
13-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Thats great and its lovely that you are friends (well done to you for helping her out as well). May the friendship flourish:thumbsup:

Demonjill
13-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Thats fab!

You can support each other:clapping: :clapping:

LittleAcorns
13-08-2009, 01:25 PM
good on ya for being a supportive friend! dont forget to point her in the direction of this forum! :D do I get half a referal point for that Pauline?? :laughing:

ORKSIE
13-08-2009, 01:38 PM
It is great to have the support of other CM's especially if you become good friends.
I have a CM who lives in the next road to me, we are very good friends, we support each other in our CM practice and in our private lifes too.
But guess what........she's moving:(
My phone bill will be mad when she goes:eek:

It's a small world
13-08-2009, 04:59 PM
good on ya for being a supportive friend! dont forget to point her in the direction of this forum! :D do I get half a referal point for that Pauline?? :laughing:

referal????what do you mean????

I have told her to join. she thinks she had problems previously but told her to try again...