PDA

View Full Version : New mindee.

tigger
13-08-2009, 07:38 AM
Well the parents who came to visit me last Sunday finally made a decision and they have decided they would like me to look after their lo. Lovely little boy. I'm so happy as the hours are 8.30/9.00am - 4pm and I get time to help my children with homework etc (sounds sad, but I've missed being involved with that and they have missed me being all for them after school aswell). Just got to finalise things and he should start end of Sept. Can't wait.:clapping:

Mollymop
13-08-2009, 07:41 AM
That's good news, well done.

It is nice to have one to one with your own children after school. Wish I could, maybe it will work out that way for me too, one day.

Jules27
13-08-2009, 07:44 AM
well done!! its great when things work out isn't it? Must admit don't know how my kids are going to take it come sept as i'm now full mostg days after school previously only had 1 afterschooler. most of them will be gone by about 4.30 though so not too bad!!:)

ZoeAlli
13-08-2009, 07:49 AM
That's great news!! I know what you mean!! I was hoping to have a Lo from 9.30-3pm but they haven't got back to me and the mindees I presently have whose parents I thought were going to give notice haven't! It would've been great to have the after school time just with my children!
Anyway glad it's worked well for you, hope all goes well!
:) :)

Daddy Day Care
13-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Great news well done :clapping: :clapping: