PDA

View Full Version : RISK ASSESSMENTS (LAST ONE PROMISE)

It's a small world
12-08-2009, 05:52 PM
I have a checklist for the house like Helenlc (she has a post about changing checklist to RA. -http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=19639&highlight=checklist )

Anyway would we need to have an action section or anything with this list

Also if I only have mindee 2 days a week do I need to do my RA's everyday or just if I have a mindee coming???

Obviously I'm always looking out for dangers etc with my own children but don't complete a checklist iykwim !!!!

Sorry if this questin has been asked before...

Hope to have all RA correct and in order now so will change my area of discussion :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
12-08-2009, 05:58 PM
I only do them on the days when I have children.

I put notes in sometimes when things go wrong eg yesterday I put that I needed a new dustpan and brush ... a while ago I put that the children next door, full of summer holiday spirit, are throwing sweet wrappers over the fence which needs checking especially before I let baby out...

Is that what you mean? :D

It's a small world
12-08-2009, 06:02 PM
How did I know it would be you to come to my rescue...thank you yes..I do actually have a section under each area ie: living room/kitchen / hall etc which states other so I can add if anything needs attention..now I canmove onto something else to annoy everyone with lol:laughing: :laughing:

Thanks again...