PDA

View Full Version : Completley different child today!!!!

chewy sweets
12-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Not sure if you remember my post from last wednesday but i'm settling in a 2 year old 1 day a week till he starts full time with me in september.
His first day was last wednesday and he freaked out so much i cried when he went home!
Today i was really dreading it! I wanted to change tactics today and not let mum sneak out. I told him to give her a kiss and say goodbye and that mum would come and collect him soon. He did this and that was that!!!

Worked great!
Had not one single tear!!!:clapping:

mum was astonished! He's with another cm who he's leaving to come to me. Mum told me he's been with her a year and still cries when he see's her. Mum was gobsmacked that he's only been with me twice and didn't cry today!!

Yipee i feel so much better now. He's coming 2 days next week so looking forward!:thumbsup:

Hebs
12-08-2009, 02:23 PM
he's not crying cos your super duper fab :clapping: :clapping:

Princess Sara
12-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Well done!

I had a little boy come for a visit, and when mum said it was time to go he had such a hissy fit... I hope he doesn't do that every single day, he starts in Sept.

Tatjana
12-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Well done you! That's good news that a quick good bye works for him :)

xx

Lick'le Oakes
12-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Well done that sounds like likes you!:clapping: :clapping:

LittleAcorns
12-08-2009, 04:05 PM
What a huge relief for you, good for you

childmind04
12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Well done he obviously remebered last week and enjoyed what he done :)

nannymcflea
12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Thats great news, must be a relief.:clapping:

Gizmo
12-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Great news makes life so much easier, my mindee crys every day when mum picks her up dont wanna go home I wanna stay at Joys. She runs up to the door in the morning hammering to be let in :laughing:

chewy sweets
12-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Great news makes life so much easier, my mindee crys every day when mum picks her up dont wanna go home I wanna stay at Joys. She runs up to the door in the morning hammering to be let in :laughing:

oh bless that's sweet!:laughing:

Toothfairy
12-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Well done you, glad you had a good day. :thumbsup:

helenlc
12-08-2009, 07:48 PM
I take it mum was ok with going along with making him say goodbye this week?

It definitely works better - I am not a fan of the sneaking out. I dont think it does the children any favours and doesnt teach them the lesson about parents go away but then they come back.

Glad today was better and more positive.:thumbsup: