PDA

View Full Version : OMG my amazing son!

kindredspirits
12-08-2009, 10:28 AM
:laughing: last week we made cookies together - a new recipe that i was trying was really yummy and today he asked if we could make more. so he gets a chair from the living room and drags it into the kitchen saying come on mummy.... hehehe, i got out a bowl and the butter and he helped put the butter into the scales - then - and this is the amazing bit, he said (whilst reaching for the cupboard) 'I need sugar, flour and chocolate bits'..... :eek: We made this recipe ONCE and he is 2 1/2!!!!!!!! :clapping:
cannot believe it i mean i know he's bright but that is soo amazing i was racking my brains trying to remember all the ingrediants.

he has also taken to the habit of when i'm out of the room he lifts the lid on my laptop, turns it on, opens internet explorer and puts on the cbeebies website - then navigates his way around it - something my 5 year old mindees couldn't do!! :thumbsup:

LittleAcorns
12-08-2009, 11:03 AM
kids are amazing arent they...the things they remember!!

LOOPYLISA
12-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Wow :clapping:

Pipsqueak
12-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Now they are serious WOW moments - what a clever little boy:clapping:

miss muffit
12-08-2009, 01:45 PM
wow what a clever little chappy :clapping:

Princess Sara
12-08-2009, 02:20 PM
he has also taken to the habit of when i'm out of the room he lifts the lid on my laptop, turns it on, opens internet explorer and puts on the cbeebies website - then navigates his way around it - something my 5 year old mindees couldn't do!! :thumbsup:

My 5yo has been doing this since he was 2, now he has my old laptop in his bedroom. He doesn't care the old thing takes 10 minutes to boot up, he still loves it! The teachers at school have commented on his mouse and keyboard skills being much higher than the rest of the class. He's going to be a computer genus like daddy I think!