PDA

View Full Version : disapointed

mummyroysof3
11-08-2009, 04:34 PM
I was ment to go on a coach trip to the zoo today with our local toddler group and when we got there none of my car seats would fit as the coach only had lap belts:rolleyes:

some other people had ones that do and others just didnt fit them properly

did i do the right thing?

charlotte x

little chickee
11-08-2009, 04:47 PM
you probably did do the right thing by not going but how disappointing for you - its something that you would have enjoyed. im not sure what i would have done - i would have been in a real quandry - but safety has to come first - could you not have followed the coach in your car?

miffy
11-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I think you did - you made sure the children in your care were safe.

Pity the organisers didn't check out the coach before booking it!

Miffy xx

sunnysmile
11-08-2009, 04:56 PM
What a shame :(

sweets
11-08-2009, 04:56 PM
when i read your post i thought yes you absolutly did the right thing, but then thinking about it i thought i take children on buses sometimes and they don't have seats or seatbelts and thats ok. so in your situation i don't know what id'v done really, depends how far away it was and if you were going ont he motorway

mummyroysof3
11-08-2009, 05:10 PM
i dont drive, but the trip organisers had said if you didnt go on the coach you didnt get in free anyway

i thought the same about normal buses, they dont have seat belts but ive still taken the kids on them before

we was traveling for over an hour but not sure if would have gone on the motorway, but accidents can happen anywhere so still wouldnt have risked it i dont think

very annoyed anyway, hubby going to see if he can get a day off work before jack goes back to school to take us, he wont go on a saturday as will be busy

charlotte x