PDA

View Full Version : Need some cooking lessons!!

julie w
11-08-2009, 01:32 PM
My mindees were sitting eating their dinner today when one innocently looked up and said " Ju, is this where charcoal comes from?". Think I need some cooking lessons. :blush:

Tatjana
11-08-2009, 02:48 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you doo it 'well done' then? lol!

xx

Pipsqueak
11-08-2009, 03:23 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ohdear: :clapping:
brilliant

nannymcflea
11-08-2009, 03:23 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Out the mouths of babes.

sweets
11-08-2009, 04:36 PM
think i'll join at the lessons, when i asked my 3 year old mindee if he wanted some toast for his 'extra breakfast' he said yes please but can i have it not burnt! tho his parents must burn it too as when i did a fire drill and pressed the button he shouted 'shall we get out the house or is it just the toast' lol

haribo
11-08-2009, 06:36 PM
once my dd was making toast while getting ready for college . as usual it burnt and the smoke alarm went off--- just as mindee arrived :eek: parent looked a bit concerned till mindee ran to the bottom of the stairs and shouted "Jenny,,, your toast is ready ":laughing: :laughing: oops must practice the fire drill :blush:

sarah707
11-08-2009, 07:09 PM
My worst are sausages... they always test the fire alarms! :laughing:

charleyfarley
11-08-2009, 07:57 PM
I always used to burn my sons pizza as for some reason the phone always rang and I forgot about the pizza :blush:

Oohh and I mustn't forget the potatoes boiling dry, due to the forum :panic:

Apart from that I'm a great cook :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carol xx

sweets
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
once my dd was making toast while getting ready for college . as usual it burnt and the smoke alarm went off--- just as mindee arrived :eek: parent looked a bit concerned till mindee ran to the bottom of the stairs and shouted "Jenny,,, your toast is ready ":laughing: :laughing: oops must practice the fire drill :blush:

That's hilarious:laughing: :laughing: