PDA

View Full Version : What would you do???

Adiamond
11-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi, I had an enquiry last week from a mum wanting childcare for her 9 month old baby. I sent the lady a message selling myself (well trying) and she replied saying that they where moving to my area last sunday as she is a doctor and is moving here to start her new job, she seemed really keen to meet up and seemed impressed with what I had already told her I have given her my mobile number and said to contact me when she has got moved and so we can arrange a convenient time for us to meet.

I haven't heard anything as yet and I am rather impatient lol !!!!
I do have her mobile number shall I text her???? would you?????

Also I have had another enquiry for a 4 year old and I have only got 1 under 5space left!!!!

Thank you x x x

sweets
11-08-2009, 12:21 PM
hi yes i think i would text or ring and just ask if she is still interested in a place as you have had other enquiries.

MissTinkerbell
11-08-2009, 12:30 PM
I would send her a text asking if she is still interested in the place as you have had other enquiries and want to give her first refusal.

I did this last week as I had a mum who'd just moved here and wanted before and after school care. She said she'd get back to me with a time to come over.

Heard nothing so text her asking her if she was still interested and could she let me know by the end of the week as I'd had other enquiries and wanted to give her first refusal. She text me back later that day, apologising as she'd forgotten having been on a course and could she come that evening. We sign the contracts on Monday!!!

It could be the case that with moving house it has just slipped her mind.

Adiamond
11-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Thank guys :) I have sent the text :panic: Feel really nervous now :panic:
I will let you know how it turns out!!!!!! I really want this space filled then I will be full for my under 5's :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: x x x

Adiamond
11-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Well she replied, she said that the move has been postponed until this weekend and she will call me as soon as they have moved :clapping: :clapping: she also apologised for not letting me know!!!
So hopefully it will all turn out perfect :) x x x

LittleMissSparkles
12-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Well she replied, she said that the move has been postponed until this weekend and she will call me as soon as they have moved :clapping: :clapping: she also apologised for not letting me know!!!
So hopefully it will all turn out perfect :) x x x

thats great news keep my fingers crossed for you xxxx