PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Ofsted!

rickysmiths
11-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Well this isn't often said is it!

I rang Ofsted on Friday morning due to a last minute change to my children. Things had been brewing before I went on holiday but came to a head on Friday.

I needed to change the names of the children on my newly aquired Variation to have 4 under fives. I also needed to have 5 under fives when working with an assistant. Both required from 9am Monday 10th :eek:

Well after a lengthy phone call and a couple of emails it was all agreed by 11.30am on Friday.

I had an emailed copy of my new certificate by Monday morning and was told I could start the new arrangement at 9am Monday. :clapping: :clapping:

The post has just come and I have my brand new certificate to put on my board. :clapping: :clapping:

It just shows what they can do for us when then want to. I am very grateful to them and very impressed. So are the parents envolved.

CherryBlossom
11-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Very good news!

:)

Tired
11-08-2009, 11:29 AM
thats great.I hope this is a new, more efficient attitude from them

Pipsqueak
11-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Ofsted can rise to the occasion sometimes:thumbsup: :clapping:

ORKSIE
11-08-2009, 02:45 PM
WoW well done OFSTED:clapping: :clapping:

Playmate
11-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Wow! I now need to apply for another variation, my last 2 were completely ignored (fortunately I didn't need them). I think I shall ring them and mention your name :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
11-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Wow that's great!

Now the hard work begins :laughing:

rickysmiths
11-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Wow that's great!

Now the hard work begins :laughing:

Yes indeed! We had five on Monday and have five again tomorrow! We are taking them all to Kew Gardens on Thursday which should be fun. They keep saying 'we are going on a train.' :)