PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to do the SEF Online?

bex8282
11-08-2009, 09:07 AM
Hi there, Just a quick question I have just printed loads of pages of The Sef, Now I am just wondering do you have to do it online - Or can you do both...

Just sorting paperwork out, as My cert has come today :laughing: :laughing:

Lick'le Oakes
11-08-2009, 09:14 AM
No you can do it online or by paper. I found online was easier for me has my writing isn't that neat and I kept going back and changing some things.

bex8282
11-08-2009, 09:23 AM
No you can do it online or by paper. I found online was easier for me has my writing isn't that neat and I kept going back and changing some things.

Thanks for that :)

Ruth Saxelbye
11-08-2009, 02:14 PM
I cant see the point of doing both - one is bad enough! I did find the online SEF quite easy to do, once I knew what I was going to type!

Ally
16-08-2009, 09:14 PM
I downloaded the form and did it on my computer but never put it up online and still haven't and won't. It gave the inspector something to read while she was here in addition to watching me work! Sure kept her quiet!!!

If you do it this way and then want to put it online you can't copy and paste you have to ctrl+C then ctrl+V!!! Same thing but using the keyboard! Not sure why!

Ally

zillervalley
16-08-2009, 09:21 PM
hi

didnt submit mine on line , i have saved a copy to mt computer and i am updating it on there, just had inspection in march and i showed her a half filled in sef , she was ok with that

ziller