PDA

View Full Version : WANTED _ TRIPLE BUGGY (BRAINTREE, ESSEX)

bocking1
11-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Hi - needed for Sept - triple buggy/pushchair. Needs to be in reasonable condition. I am in Braintree Essex. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you can recommend somewhere I can get one at a reasonable price. Many thanks Tracy

helenlc
15-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Not sure what you mean by reasonable but OBaby do a side by side umbrella triple pushchair for around £150 - I think www.mothercare.com and www.kiddicare.com stock them. Sometimes they come up on Ebay too new.

ANITA TOWNROW
06-09-2009, 08:53 AM
I have a triple buggy in my garage that I no longer use. It was only used for a short time. It is not for the car as it is not one of the umbrella type ones. It is three in a row and reclines etc individually and has a rain cover.. It has wheels that need air in and is very easy to push. Easier that a standard double buggy.

If you are interested let me know by pm or answering the thread and I will try to get it out and take a picture.

ANITA

Dgroove
02-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Hi - needed for Sept - triple buggy/pushchair. Needs to be in reasonable condition. I am in Braintree Essex. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you can recommend somewhere I can get one at a reasonable price. Many thanks Tracy

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a triple buggy? I have the o'baby triple buggy complete with a rain cover. All of the seats are a 5 point harness and recline individually. It is on the mother care website. I would like £100 for it as it has only been used about 6 times! Thought I was going to need it but turned out the double was sufficient!
I live in Kent, my number is 07746 325025 if you wanted to call me

Thanks

Hayley

Hebs
04-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi there,

Are you still looking for a triple buggy? I have the o'baby triple buggy complete with a rain cover. All of the seats are a 5 point harness and recline individually. It is on the mother care website. I would like £100 for it as it has only been used about 6 times! Thought I was going to need it but turned out the double was sufficient!
I live in Kent, my number is 07746 325025 if you wanted to call me

Thanks

Hayley

have text you x