PDA

View Full Version : Hubby's CRB

Delly
22-02-2008, 11:03 AM
I have just received my hubbys CRB disclosure in the post. All completed and done.
I only had my Pre-reg last monday :eek: and this has come through already. thats less than 2 weeks....

Fingers crossed I should get my certificate next week as thats all we were waiting for..

yipppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm totally amazed how quick this has come through.. I thought I'd be waiting for ages......:so happy: :magnificent:

squiggle
22-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Thats great news, finger crossed your certificate comes through quick.

my partners crb took 4 months so you are really lucky.

Good Luck

Jen x

sarah707
22-02-2008, 02:19 PM
That is fab news! Just shows what they can achieve when they pull their finger out! :D

deeb66
22-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Brilliant news :thumbsup:

Hope your certificate arrives soon

Mollymop
22-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Delly, You can track yours online at crb.gov.uk/tracking

I'm so glad it has come through. I am so amazed at how quickly it has come back. It has been 4 weeks since my inspection and me and hubby are both awaiting completion of stage 4, which is apparently the stage that holds everything up.

Hope yours comes through soon X

Delly
22-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Delly, You can track yours online at crb.gov.uk/tracking

I'm so glad it has come through. I am so amazed at how quickly it has come back. It has been 4 weeks since my inspection and me and hubby are both awaiting completion of stage 4, which is apparently the stage that holds everything up.

Hope yours comes through soon X

I know i cant believe it really, I was already CRB checked though so that would probably have helped it. When I rang up today I was told that my certificate was on its way to me so should receive it by tomorrow

Thats not even 2 weeks since pre reg ..

Mollymop
22-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Well, that's brilliant Delly. :clapping: I bet your excited.
I hope mine hurries up too!

Delly
22-02-2008, 04:15 PM
fingers crossed for you, it'll be here soon !! :thumbsup:

angeldelight
22-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Great news

Hope you get your certificate soon

Angel xx

Delly
23-02-2008, 09:30 AM
got super excited this morning, hubby shouts up to me when the post arrived, your certificate, its here.... !!! ..
I jumped out of bed, ran downstairs only to find a copy of "Picture a Greener Future" book..

He hadn't actually opened the letter just saw the brown envelope and put 2 and 2 together....

men eh !! Der.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

deeb66
24-02-2008, 08:13 PM
got super excited this morning, hubby shouts up to me when the post arrived, your certificate, its here.... !!! ..
I jumped out of bed, ran downstairs only to find a copy of "Picture a Greener Future" book..

He hadn't actually opened the letter just saw the brown envelope and put 2 and 2 together....

men eh !! Der.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh dear :laughing:

Never mind....hopefully it will arrive soon