PDA

View Full Version : Feeling a bit bad :(

childmind04
10-08-2009, 05:27 PM
I have gave notice tonight to 2 of my part time mindees in place of a fulltimer in Sept :(

I know i have done the right thing as 1 mum is not working and i have her ds from 3.30 till 6 4 days a week but it is so tying, she does not work now but would not change his hours, the other mum cuts her hours from next week to 2 days then 1 day after baby is born but not returning to work

I just felt a bit guilty when i gave them the letters but its for the best as come Sept i will have 3 fulltimers 1 in nursery pm and 1 off on a Friday so my income does not change but my days are better :)

CCJD
10-08-2009, 05:51 PM
It's horrible giving notice - never easy no matter what the reason- but your business needs to meet your needs first - once you are into your new routine you'll feel better about it and realise you did the right thing.

helenlc
10-08-2009, 05:58 PM
It is hard to give notice but I think you have done the right thing.:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
10-08-2009, 06:23 PM
You have to do what is right for you. good luck with your new Mindees in Sept:thumbsup:

ZoeAlli
10-08-2009, 06:35 PM
I know it's hard to give notice have done it a couple of times (cried after the first time, second time was glad didn't have girl anymore- she was slyly nasty to my DCs).
I am pleased that you have some full-timers in September, must be easier?

All the best! :)

Tatjana
10-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Aww, it must be hard. It's about what works best for you though! :)

xx

tashaleee
10-08-2009, 09:36 PM
It is horrible having to give notice, but at the end of the day you have to think of whats right for yourself. Often, parents dont give us a second thought when they choose to give notice (even if they have used you for years :rolleyes: )