PDA

View Full Version : changing bag

Helen79
09-08-2009, 08:20 AM
I need a new changing bag but can't find one that's affordable. I can't believe how much some of them cost :eek:
The one I've got now is the free Boots one you get in your maternity pack but the pockets don't have zips so my purse keeps falling out.

Any suggestions?

FizzysFriends
09-08-2009, 08:22 AM
I just use a normal bag and buy travel change mats for a couple of pound fro
the local baby shop.

Spangles
09-08-2009, 08:44 AM
I just bought a Graco sports one as I wanted one that was soft and squidgy, had lots of pockets, I could wear across the body and was cheap. It was only £20+.

I had a rucksack one before and it was a nightmare, kept wacking people with it as I turned round in shops! Ha ha!

You could always use a normal, largish bag.

I couldn't believe the price of some of the changing bags when I started looking! Can't believe people have the money to spend like that these days! Amazing!

nikki13
09-08-2009, 08:55 AM
isame here i juist use a lge bag

carebear25
09-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Have u tried eBay I got my M&P's 1 off there 4 not very much. Or u cud try Home Bargain they sumtimes have them in x

Chimps Childminding
09-08-2009, 09:48 AM
I just use a messanger type bag, with soft fold up changing mat (from Poundland). Chose a bag that had lots of pockets (but can never find keys etc. :laughing: ) They have some nice one's in Argos with Winnie, Eyeore etc on not sure how many sections, but they are only about £15.00 :thumbsup:

huggableshelly
09-08-2009, 10:04 AM
I only have one child using a changing bag, mom provides it but its basically a small travel holdall kinda bag that I can fit my puse phone and keys in when we go out and about.

Before that I used a rucksackwith lots of different pockets.

helenlc
09-08-2009, 02:37 PM
I just use a messanger type bag, with soft fold up changing mat (from Poundland). Chose a bag that had lots of pockets (but can never find keys etc. :laughing: ) They have some nice one's in Argos with Winnie, Eyeore etc on not sure how many sections, but they are only about £15.00 :thumbsup:

I like these ones and am probably going to get one. I will have 3 with me in nappies so need a decent sized bag. I have a foldaway change mat already.

Gizmo
09-08-2009, 02:42 PM
I have been using my bag from vistaprint has loads of room in it, and gives me a chance to advertise as well,:laughing: I dont take my purse just put money in my pockets. I have the one from boots as well but its so bulky

nannymcflea
09-08-2009, 03:51 PM
I use a rucksack, that way I can carry all the bits easily and use a buggy board too. Not very glam but very practical.:D

Helen79
09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
I have been using my bag from vistaprint has loads of room in it, and gives me a chance to advertise as well, I dont take my purse just put money in my pockets. I have the one from boots as well but its so bulky

Do you have a link for these? Just looked at their website but couldn't find them.

helenlc
09-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Do you have a link for these? Just looked at their website but couldn't find them.

I tried looking too so would appreciate a link.

zillervalley
09-08-2009, 08:20 PM
I bought a lovely big one from macays £15.00 its just a normal bag byt get loads in, i also use dispoable changing mats

ziller

TheBTeam
09-08-2009, 08:59 PM

I too use a messenger type bag bought from Sainsburys in the sale for £1.79!! It has a two part inner perfect at the front for nappies for 3 children and 2-3 each and then in the back inner compartent can fit wipes, sacks, two mats and gloves/cleanser.

It has a small inner zipped pouch for purse, camera etc, pen, etc and two larged zipped compartments one on front and one on back where i keep other bits, it is not a huge thing, but holds lots of stuff in an organised way and has an adjustable handle perfect for going over the handlebars of almost any pushchair or shoulder!