PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Ben10mad
08-08-2009, 09:17 PM
hiya, just after a little advise, mindee's mom has swine flu(child doesn't), what do i do? can i still have child or not, im vary as i pick this child up and have contact with her, the last thing i want is to catch it, as i cannot aford to be off work.

hopfully some one can offer some advise
xxxxx

zillervalley
08-08-2009, 09:18 PM
why not the child does not have it, and may not

ziller

Pipsqueak
08-08-2009, 09:20 PM
yes you can have the child but seeing as you pick up it might be a little difficult in avoiding contact with the parent. You could always wear a face mask (not sure if I am kidding or not!! sorry:blush: ).

the thing is you will have already been in contact with her (mum) and therefore the germs.

atmkids
09-08-2009, 08:32 AM
My mindees mum had it just over a week ago. I was worried as my step daughters getting married next week so I had visions of us (her dad, brother and sisters) not making it to the wedding! Luckily there's no sign of the mindees catching it so am feeling a bit more relaxed now.

Daftbat
09-08-2009, 08:42 AM
I would still have the child. Two parents have recently had heavy colds (possibly flu) and i carried on. You are already exposed and its impossible to say whether you would get anything.