PDA

View Full Version : Help me celebrate 25 years of Childminding

Pauline
08-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Sadly the original thread was accidentally deleted :blush:

I just want to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for the donations you have made. It means so much to me, words cannot express. :group hug:

I appreciate that the current economic climate means that some cannot spare the money to donate and I would hate for anyone to feel obliged, hopefully later in the year I will be doing other fundraising, where perhaps we can raise money together.

For those who would like to donate though, the link is repeated here:

http://www.justgiving.com/the-big-swig/

:thumbsup:

mississmoomoo
03-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Congratulations Pauline! wow 25 years, I bet you can hardly believe it, and I bet alot has changed since you started. I would love to give something but have just spent my budget on setting up the business, but hopefully the money will start to flow soon so I should have some spare money.:welldone: :clapping: :clapping:

Pauline
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Congratulations Pauline! wow 25 years, I bet you can hardly believe it, and I bet alot has changed since you started. I would love to give something but have just spent my budget on setting up the business, but hopefully the money will start to flow soon so I should have some spare money.:welldone: :clapping: :clapping:

Fingers crossed it starts rolling in for you!

Yes there have been a lot of changes, some good, some not so good. The most scary thing though is the mindees that return with their own babies to show you :eek: :laughing:

Pauline
04-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Thanks Pip and Angel you are so kind :thumbsup: