PDA

View Full Version : EY2 Form for assistants

Pauline
08-08-2009, 01:35 PM
The EY2 Form has been updated by Ofsted (Nov 2012).

A new version can be found on the Ofsted website here -

Ofsted | Childcare registration form - Declaration and consent form for all individuals connected with a registered provision (form EY2) (http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/childcare-registration-form-declaration-and-consent-form-for-all-individuals-connected-registered-pr)

sam39uk
23-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi - I am just filling these in for my Husband and also - nearly 18 yr old daughter and they also live on the premises - can you please tell me if I need to provide refererences for them both? and also do I have to fill in an EY2 for myself?

Thanks - its such a minefield!!

sam - pre reg

Pauline
24-10-2009, 08:56 AM
You don't have to fill it in for yourself. Not sure about references, hopefully someone who has filled it in recently will be along to help. :)

Twinkles
24-10-2009, 09:15 AM
I have recently registered my DH and they don't want any paperwork other than the form filled in ( and enhanced CRB ). I asked did they not want proof of ID and references and they said no it's up to you as the childminder to check ID and references and as he was my DH obviously not to bother !

mama2three
24-10-2009, 08:10 PM
no , Dh and DS1 didnt need references. Needed to put passport numbers etc on for proof of identity but thats all.

kitten
07-04-2010, 12:41 AM
So can I fill it in myself? :S my printer won't print the bottom of the page either anyone else have this problem?

Pauline
07-04-2010, 06:21 AM
So can I fill it in myself? :S my printer won't print the bottom of the page either anyone else have this problem?

Yes you can fill it in yourself, not heard of anyone having that problem with printing. You could always phone Ofsted and ask them to post you a hard copy if that would help. :)

Karaza
07-04-2010, 07:47 AM
I had no problems printing form when I took on my assistant but we ended up scanning it in and emailing form as wanted it dealt with asap. They emailed back 2 hours later to say they had received it and passed it to appropriate team. :)

KAZBAZ55
31-01-2011, 10:08 PM
I had no problems printing form when I took on my assistant but we ended up scanning it in and emailing form as wanted it dealt with asap. They emailed back 2 hours later to say they had received it and passed it to appropriate team. :)

Hi sorry but did you say you emailed the EY2 form back to them? Did they not want the hard copy? Was it dealt with quicker by emailing it?
Sorry for all the questions but last time it took the full 16weeks to get it approved completely!!!
:confused:but thats not difficult these days!!!!!

brummie
25-08-2011, 05:27 PM
I need my assistant ready to work for sept7th do you think if i emailed the form back this could be done?

funemnx
25-08-2011, 05:31 PM
I need my assistant ready to work for sept7th do you think if i emailed the form back this could be done?

It seems to be the CRB that takes the time, if you're assistant to be has one already it's a lot quicker! Good luck! :thumbsup: