PDA

View Full Version : Fireman Sam been ...a little confused!!

It's a small world
06-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Well fireman came to my house tonight in Fire Engine..my sons thought it was great. They came in checked smoke alarms. completed a form about safety in my house..does anyone smoke. use candles. fire blanket. extinguisher..fire plan etc. Then got me to sign it said everything was ok and had to leave for next visit (?they are doing several visits in my area) They did put flashing lights on and sirens rang (what must the neighbours think!!!!!) anyway dissappointed didn't get any pics...all happened so quickly..but also got nothing in writing that they had been,. didn't leave any info or anything...how can I put in my file that house has been checked by fireman? It all happened so fast....:eek:

The Juggler
06-08-2009, 08:09 PM
why not e-mail them for a certificate or record of visit?

It's a small world
06-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Good point might try that tomorrow...:doh:

Think I'm still in shock how quick the visit was ...

Daddy Day Care
06-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Sos rory they didnt do the strip show you was hoping for, maybe next time eh? :D

It's a small world
06-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Sos rory they didnt do the strip show you was hoping for, maybe next time eh? :D

I can still dream...could get quite rude with this topic but will refrain and be poilte :laughing: :laughing:

Tatjana
06-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Poor show, I was waiting to see some photos of hunky firemen...you've let me down, booo hoooo :(

xx

It's a small world
06-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Poor show, I was waiting to see some photos of hunky firemen...you've let me down, booo hoooo :(

xx

So sorry....disppointed myself too:(

helenlc
06-08-2009, 08:51 PM
When I had a home safety visit, they posted me a copy of the report a couple of weeks later. I put this in my folder.

HTH

fionamal
06-08-2009, 09:10 PM
I got my fire safety report sent to me the next week so hopefully you will aswell, if not, give them a call and im sure they can do it for you

It's a small world
06-08-2009, 09:11 PM
will wait till next week then and then give them a call..thanks

newandlearning
07-08-2009, 07:49 AM
arr.. my DC was very excited when we had our visit.. they checked our alarm.. and told me where they felt the best place for my fire blanket was.. told me that apparently extractor fans are meant to be a certain height above the hob (didn't know that and sadly found that quite interest :rolleyes: ) come to think of it I didn't get a report thru.. must of got carried away with the moment and forgot.. may ask them to come back ;) and possibly ask them to bring some toys next time :D !