PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had the email from the Festival shop

Mouse
06-08-2009, 07:07 PM
...50% sale again :eek:

I thought we'd put them off doing something like that again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rickysmiths
06-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I posted the other day that they would be having a big sale in August. I spoke to them on Monday. I haven't had the email though. :eek: :eek: I'm off to have a look!

georgie456
06-08-2009, 07:29 PM
OH NO!!!! Now I HAVE to go and look - this is going to cost me I can tell :D

Mouse
06-08-2009, 07:32 PM
OH NO!!!! Now I HAVE to go and look - this is going to cost me I can tell :D

I've just had a quick look & it doesn't look like they've actually got much left. I think we probably cleaned them out!!

I have to say though, if anyone's thinking of getting any of the craft foam or paper people cut outs, they are very good. I got them in my order last time & was impressed with them.

tashaleee
06-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I got the email today.... but I also only got my order through from the last sale today :laughing:

Cazz
06-08-2009, 09:24 PM
I got the email today.... but I also only got my order through from the last sale today :laughing:

Ditto!

I tried to have a look at this sale but it was taking ages to load the pages so I gave up! Don't know if it's just my computer or if they are being inundated again! :D

I got most of my order - a couple of books I really wanted were sold out - but I was really pleased with what I did receive (I got the multicultural people cut-outs as well and they're :thumbsup: )

It's a small world
06-08-2009, 09:26 PM
:laughing: got my email..just in the middle of ordering...

her8y
06-08-2009, 09:27 PM
I got the email today BUT I still havent received my last order!!!! I phoned them and they are hopefully dispatching it to me tomorrow:thumbsup:

miffy
06-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Don't think I'll bother!

The multicultural people were one of the many things I didn't get last time - they've managed to restock quickly! :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

angeldelight
06-08-2009, 09:41 PM
I have no complaints about my order I ordered lots of things and I received every single one

I have also spoke to the person who works there he is called Paul and he is really nice he said there had been a few problems and he was sorry

If anyone wants his email address just let me know - explain also that I have told you to contact him - he knows I am a mod here and he was upset to know that members were not getting orders and that they were having problems so drop him a line he really is very nice

Angel xx

miffy
06-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Maybe I'll talk to him then, Angel

Miffy xx

angeldelight
06-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Maybe I'll talk to him then, Angel

Miffy xx

Seriously he is really nice and has sent me a number of really nice emails

Its worth a try anyway I think

xxx

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
07-08-2009, 07:53 AM
i just had a look no musical instrauments or guide dogs etc

andreaschildcare
07-08-2009, 07:54 AM
Yes I got one :)

helenlc
07-08-2009, 08:03 AM
I have to say though, if anyone's thinking of getting any of the craft foam or paper people cut outs, they are very good. I got them in my order last time & was impressed with them.

I got the people cut outs to and they are great!!

It's a small world
07-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Ditto!

I tried to have a look at this sale but it was taking ages to load the pages so I gave up! Don't know if it's just my computer or if they are being inundated again! :D

I got most of my order - a couple of books I really wanted were sold out - but I was really pleased with what I did receive (I got the multicultural people cut-outs as well and they're :thumbsup: )

Ordered a fedw things I didn't get last time.. also things that people rcommend..Are the multicultural cut outs the 40+ paper dolls ???

FizzysFriends
07-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Can someone post a link please I'm on my phone and want to look and spend money

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
07-08-2009, 08:42 AM
I have had a look but cannot really see much this time that I want, thank goodness as I cannot really afford to buy anything else.