PDA

View Full Version : keep ya nappy on!!

newandlearning
06-08-2009, 05:45 PM
I remember seeing a post a while ago about someone saying they had a LO who was doing this??

I can't remember what advice was given??

one of my mindees has just started taking all his clothes and nappy off.. sometimes this happens just as we are going out the door..:( .. he already wears vests but he knows he can get out of them.. he pulls the nappy down rather than undoing it.. and today did this when he'd had a poo..:rolleyes: ...

any advice wud be warmly welcomed xx

childmind04
06-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Dungarees :)

Hope someone else has some better ideas to help you :blush:

sweets
06-08-2009, 05:58 PM
duct tape?
I had a boy who did this, hated wearing clothes and always stripped off down to pants when indoors, but i always he insisted he wore them when out and about. He's 14 now and his mum tells me he often walks round the house in just in boxers! lol

Minstrel
06-08-2009, 06:31 PM
try putting the nappy on backwards so they can't take it off.

and tighter!

tashaleee
06-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Had a similarish problem - my mindee kept putting their hands in their nappys and 'investigating' - including poo which they managed to get everywhere in 2 seconds flat! :mad:

My solution was dungarees - occasionally tried to get their hand inside but figured they couldnt.....

Guess it also depends on the age of your mindee?

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
06-08-2009, 07:51 PM
hi, i wrote a post about this a few weeks ago and what i did was buy pull ups and tell her that they were big girl pants like her older sister wears and since then shes not attempted to take them off and loves telling people shes wearing pants!! :laughing:

singingcactus
07-08-2009, 02:43 PM
ewww, no to dungarees. I have a little one who used to do this and he would get his hands into his dungars and open his nappy, and then at some point later it would fall out of his ankle :crying: gross.

Which helps you, not at all :laughing: sorry.

sweets
07-08-2009, 02:46 PM
ewww, no to dungarees. I have a little one who used to do this and he would get his hands into his dungars and open his nappy, and then at some point later it would fall out of his ankle :crying: gross.

Which helps you, not at all :laughing: sorry.

:laughing: :laughing: don't we have a lovely job!:laughing: :laughing:

I used to have a LO who used to pinch my toys and hide them in his dungers!
He was only 2 so i didn't brand him a thief! got to the point where i had to frisk him before he went home. lol

angeldelight
12-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Did you find anything that worked for you in the end ?

Angel xx