PDA

View Full Version : BusyBees changing to Kiddivouchers?

Mouse
06-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Has anyone heard that BusyBees are changing to Kiddicare?

One dad flashed a letter under my nose a while back saying they were changing. I did ask if it was the actual voucher company changing, or if it was just his employer changing voucher company. He said Busybees were changing to Kiddicare.

Anyway, after a wait, I have at last received a Kiddicare voucher. I did say I was surprised I hadn't heard from BusyBees that they were changing. After a bit of hassle I registered with Kiddicare (the dad had apparently already given my details & was supposed to have given me a code to use, but didn't :rolleyes: )

But I have another couple of parents who also pay with BusyBees vouchers & they've not mentioned anything about a change.

Anyone know if they are changing, or if the dad has got the wrong end of the stick?

Chatterbox Childcare
06-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Haven't heard anything either - as long as they pay I do not mind.

I had heard that they had been brought out - maybe this is the company

cabby
06-08-2009, 09:43 AM
i've not heard anything:huh:

Gherkin
06-08-2009, 09:55 AM
I am still accepting busybees vouchers and no one has told me that they are changing.
Sounds like dad's company may have moved voucher providers.

Bushpig
06-08-2009, 10:00 AM
I heard they were changing, phoned Busybees and the lady there knew nothing about it :rolleyes:

rickysmiths
06-08-2009, 10:25 AM
I had an email from Busy Bees at the end of last week confirming my usual monthly payment last week the parent has not said anything.

Neither Kiddivouchers or Busy Bees web sites indicate that there is any impending takeover.

I think your parents company has decided to change voucher companies.

childmind04
06-08-2009, 05:27 PM
They are changing and already have for some new payments to somthing to do with computers, its something to do with brining all parts of there business together with the same logo etc, will see if i have the email still

susan

childmind04
06-08-2009, 05:31 PM
http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/news/921695/Busy-Bees-Vouchers-rebrands-wake-Computershare-buy/

I knew i had read it somewhere :)

Mouse
06-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks for that CM04.

I guess the dad's firm must be the ones who changed voucher provider, possibly prompted by changes at BusyBees.

I'll have to wait now to see what happens with the other parents who use BusyBees.

rickysmiths
06-08-2009, 09:32 PM
So there is no buy out or merger just a name change like we are now loosing the Abbey name.

zillervalley
06-08-2009, 09:36 PM
mmm

the parents that pay me with busy bees vouchers are on holiday, so guess they wont know yet

ziller

TheBTeam
07-08-2009, 04:39 PM
I have just finished getting busybees vouchers as child finished, but have direct bank transfers from another busy bees parent, so will see if anything happens to these.

Moominmomma
07-08-2009, 04:55 PM
I get busy bees and kiddicare, I didin't know they we're the same. Kiddicare seem organised and pay me quickly, busy bees have been a pain in the bum and I've just been paid for June! Now waiting for July!:angry:

Ripeberry
10-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Just done a search as my parent was asking about it today! I'll have a look and get registered :) Does this mean that bills have to go to Kiddicare or to the parents as normal :huh:

Goatgirl
10-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi Ripeberry,
You bill the parents as normal: its their responsibility to get the money to you on time.
I accept busy bees from one set of parents and I invoice them at the beginning of the week to ensure the payment is in my account by the Friday it is due :-). I think when the parent's account is set up it can be done different ways. My money goes into my account by bacs payment. Very straightforward, not had a late one yet.

good luck,
Wendy

heidi p
10-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Busybees have changed their name to computershare but everything else is still the same I take their vouchers and there has been no change to payments:clapping:

bibi571
10-11-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't know if this would help but one of my mums has just said the same to me and what she meant was that as a teacher her local authority has changed to Kiddi vouchers (she thought it meant that busy bees where changing to Kiddi vouchers!)

I've had to register with Kiddi vouchers too and just had my first payment!

Don't know if that could be it, but she was adamant that i was busy bees that was changing. But dad stayed with busy bees and he is a teacher with another local authority, and she had to come in - hat in hand a few weeks later and say that - no they weren't changing. Here is yet another form to fill in!

HTH

Barbara x :littleangel:

Mouse
10-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't know if this would help but one of my mums has just said the same to me and what she meant was that as a teacher her local authority has changed to Kiddi vouchers (she thought it meant that busy bees where changing to Kiddi vouchers!)

I've had to register with Kiddi vouchers too and just had my first payment!

Don't know if that could be it, but she was adamant that i was busy bees that was changing. But dad stayed with busy bees and he is a teacher with another local authority, and she had to come in - hat in hand a few weeks later and say that - no they weren't changing. Here is yet another form to fill in!

HTH

Barbara x :littleangel:

That's exactly what had happened when I first posted this question back in August.

Dad's work had switched from using BusyBees to Kiddivouchers, but he was adamant that it was Busybees that was changing and that I didn't need to do anything. It was only when I got the new vouchers through that I realised I had to register with Kiddivouchers as they were a totally different company. To confuse it further, the parents had already given Kiddivouchers my details & an account had been set up for me. The parents were supposed to tell me this & give me a reference number, but didn't. It meant I couldn't register myself as I already had an account!
Luckily Kiddivouchers were really helpful & it was sorted quite easily.

youarewhatyoueat
10-11-2009, 06:23 PM
quite a few companies are changing from using busy bees because of the problems they have been having, they are changing their name to computershare presumably because their reputation has been damaged.
Kiddivouchers are a different company.
I've never had any problems but I hear some people have had a nightmare.
Just spoke to a friend and apparently if you had a busy bees account you may find you cannot log in to the new computer share account until you verify it, so may be worth trying. Parents are also having terrible problems with money leaving their accounts but not reaching childminders/nursery accounts. So keep an eye on payments.