PDA

View Full Version : Nicest day of the week

singlewiththree
06-08-2009, 06:26 AM
What are you doing?

I've gone and arranged to take the children to see Ice Age 3 at the cinema! I really want to change it but can't use the car at the moment as have 1 child too many so need to come up with something good and I promised them a bus ride. Oh just had a great idea! off to check the bus route

huggableshelly
06-08-2009, 06:37 AM
We went to see iceage 3 on tuesday .. it was brilliant, we took our lunch with us and ate there rather than waiting for the children to nag for sweets (ofsted would not agree to an unhealthy snacking session lol).

when we got home they wanted to watch iceage and iceage2 so being a wonderful cm i followed their wants and needs and interests and watched both dvds yay me (though i'm sure thats not quite right lol). it was a fab day and parents were happy too knowing their children had basically watched tv all day!

yesterday I didnt work but had stroppy parents on the phone LOL

today I have one mindee who treats my home like his own anyway, I've had him for 3.5 years now and he is sitting with my own 2 playing on dslites (I dont start work till 7:30 but he arrived at 7:10) hmm its raining too so might go iceskating with them all today ( 3 with my own) yep thats what we will do, they all enjoy that too (so do I hee hee).

ok need a cuppa and need to wake up a bit I'm on go slow ... have a great day.

childmind04
06-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Sounds like a noce day planned for you all :)

singlewiththree
06-08-2009, 07:42 AM
We went to see iceage 3 on tuesday .. it was brilliant, we took our lunch with us and ate there rather than waiting for the children to nag for sweets (ofsted would not agree to an unhealthy snacking session lol).

You have a good cinema! Ours frisk you if you look like you have a mint! I'm going to have to take a packed lunch and leave it at the desk. I'm hoping to change their mind we have a local cafe with small farm and playroom so hoping they will say they want to go there instead as its much nicer to be out in the sun. Hoping my 3yr old will be ok with it and my 8yr old has a swollen nose and black eye after falling at the park yesterday so is worried the glasses will hurt.

rachelle
06-08-2009, 07:45 AM
Not sure what we're doing yet - got my own 2 (age 6) and a baby whose mum keeps telling me how tired he is! Think we might go for a picnic on the beach and have an ice creamy treat and chose a pebble eaqch to paint and glitter.

sweets
06-08-2009, 07:48 AM
You have a good cinema! Ours frisk you if you look like you have a mint! I'm going to have to take a packed lunch and leave it at the desk. I'm hoping to change their mind we have a local cafe with small farm and playroom so hoping they will say they want to go there instead as its much nicer to be out in the sun. Hoping my 3yr old will be ok with it and my 8yr old has a swollen nose and black eye after falling at the park yesterday so is worried the glasses will hurt.

If you don't want to go to the cinema tell the children you rang them to check the time and they said they are closed due to a powercut! my brother did this once with his kids. it worked. lol