PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for things to start looking up

Shirlwith3
04-08-2009, 06:58 PM
After a really crappy 2 months what with my car needing a new engine, hubby being biten bt a cocker spainel, me having a miscarriage then we were told MIL had terminal cancer then she past away a week ago, I am really really hoping to get a signed contract on Fri for 2 children aged 2yrs & 1yrs fro full time starting asap possbile, I am also waiting to hear back from a lady wanting full time care for her baby from Jan to arrange a day for her to come for a visit.
Both sound promising the only problem I have si the mum with 2 children wants childcare to start asap I have 1 space now & another from Sept I suppose I could try ofsted to see if they would allow it for 2 weeks.

Also a good thing that has also haapened is that while I was away last week I got a call from a lady offering me NVQ3 for free so she is coming last week of aug to discuss it.

Shirl

ORKSIE
04-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Shirl, it is about time you had some good luck.
Keeping fingers crossed and toes crossed for your signings.
And yes give OFSTED a call, they might ablige.
And do the level 3 if you can, I did and really enjoyed it:thumbsup:

nannymcflea
04-08-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm pleased they are beginning to look up, fingers crossed everything falls into place.:D

helenlc
04-08-2009, 07:53 PM
That all sounds very positive and I am very pleased for you.

Good luck with potential mindees. I am sure Ofsted would grant you a variation for 2 weeks, especially as its for siblings.