PDA

View Full Version : anyone with mm - a couple of questions

squiggle
04-08-2009, 03:47 PM
i brought mm insurance and printed the paperwork off - but do we actually get a 'proper' certificate through the post??

also does anyone use their own contracts and would anyone be really kind and send me what they use?? not sure how to set it out and any help would be gratefully recieved

Many thanks xx

Pauline
04-08-2009, 03:57 PM
i brought mm insurance and printed the paperwork off - but do we actually get a 'proper' certificate through the post??

I think you could ask for one, but to be honest based on the ones I've had in the past, the one you print off yourself is just as good. :)

shelly04
06-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Hi,

I just renewed with mm online and I had to print it off aswell. I would also agree with Pauline they are just as good.

Peppa
06-08-2009, 01:34 PM
When i bought mine they sent it to me. I haven't renewed yet so don't know what they do. However i was disapointed when i recieved my certificate was a bit of paper and had been bent in the post. Nothing special. I would print mine off next time if there was an option to.

Peppa
06-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Oh and i use there paperwork. I wouldn't feel confident using my own yet as just really starting out. I think i may make up my own accounts sheets and registers stuff like tht but contact sheets and contract i will still buy.