PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU COULD BE SOMEWHERE ELSE NOW WHERE WOULD YOU BE ?

angeldelight
04-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Weather is horrible

Looks like we have seen the back of summer

If you could go anywhere for a week or 2 and money was not a problem then where would you go ?

Would you stay at home and relax ?

Would you go somewhere hot if so where ?

Would you go somewhere far to visit someone you have not seen for ages

Where would you go if you could ?

Angel xxx

miss muffit
04-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Any where would be nice...these boys are so loud today haha!!!!

Some where nice and hot :)

Daftbat
04-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Back to bed -----I am cream crackered!!!!!:laughing:

Hebs
04-08-2009, 12:21 PM
egypt for sure :thumbsup:

Blackhorse
04-08-2009, 12:22 PM
home in austria...

angeldelight
04-08-2009, 12:23 PM
home in austria...

Can we all come ?

What do you miss most ?

xx

FussyElmo
04-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Austrailia to spend time with my brother:)

Daddy Day Care
04-08-2009, 12:45 PM
I went to south Afirca when i was 19, best experience (other than birth of children) of my life, would love to go back there someday

Gareth
xx

RainbowMum
04-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Hmmmm money no object - thinkI would hire a housekeeper/cleaner/cook & a gardener and an interior designer/decorator and kick back & relax at home!

LOOPYLISA
04-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Maldives :D

Sat at the end of a short pier, feet in the turquoise waters, looking back at the beach of white sand and palm trees, with a glass of champagne :D

julie w
04-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Cornwall in the sunshine.:)

Spangles
04-08-2009, 01:05 PM
I'm with LoopyLisa totally! Oh gosh, sounds amazing!

Roseolivia
04-08-2009, 01:08 PM
I'd go to Canada and visit my family who have lived there for over 30 years. I love the lifestyle, everyone is so relaxed and friendly and everywhere is so clean.

yvonne
04-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Portugal. :clapping: But Iam looking forward to going to Inverness next week for a few days, b4 I officially start childminding on the 17th August :jump for joy:

Monkey1
04-08-2009, 01:23 PM
The Maldives! On a beach with a steamy novel in one hand......an exotic cocktail in the other!:rolleyes:

Tatia
04-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Hmmm...it's a toss up. Either to hike through Machu Picchu in South America or trekking in the Himalayas. We've been tossing both ideas around now that Seri is old enough to stay with my parents.

Beckieboo
04-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Florida - Definately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
04-08-2009, 01:34 PM
First I would say Florida going in 2.5 weeks and cannot wait or Canada which I love.

misst104
04-08-2009, 01:43 PM
I would go back to Australia. Used to live there when I was a young carefree thing!! ( 10 years ago!!:D ). xxx

Jo

deeb66
04-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Have only been back from Cuba a week but already feels like a lifetime ago :rolleyes:

I would love to be on one of the beautiful Greek islands and am already looking at/dreaming of next years holiday

Dee

Blackhorse
04-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Can we all come ?

What do you miss most ?

xx

sure we can all go..that'd be fun

most I guess I miss my family..friends...food stuff you dont get over here...snow in the winter..(lots of it)...
I can make a long list if I think about it...but I love it here too...

Blackhorse
04-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Hmmm...it's a toss up. Either to hike through Machu Picchu in South America or trekking in the Himalayas. We've been tossing both ideas around now that Seri is old enough to stay with my parents.

can I come pls?? I want to do both...
well I have been to nepal and seen the himalayas but havent been trekking there yet..that would be amazing..
and machu picchu I have always wanted to see...
a friend of mine and I want to go...but my daughter needs to be older first so she will stay longer without me...:-))

nannymcflea
04-08-2009, 03:33 PM
In the TARDIS with David Tennant :so happy:

fionamal
04-08-2009, 03:47 PM
A trip around the world as theres so many places Id love to go to

jeanybeany
04-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Maldives :D

Sat at the end of a short pier, feet in the turquoise waters, looking back at the beach of white sand and palm trees, with a glass of champagne :D

I like the sound of that!:laughing:

Pauline
04-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Weather is horrible

Looks like we have seen the back of summer

If you could go anywhere for a week or 2 and money was not a problem then where would you go ?

Would you stay at home and relax ?

Would you go somewhere hot if so where ?

Would you go somewhere far to visit someone you have not seen for ages

Where would you go if you could ?

Angel xxx

I don't want to be anywhere else at the moment.

Sitting overlooking the sea and a beautiful lighthouse, sun is shining occasionally, birds are singing as they pass over, gentle sound of waves crashing on the rocks.

Bliss :thumbsup:

(Oh and I'll soon have a glass of wine in my hand...........what more could I want? :laughing:)

(Oh.....and I'm chatting to you lot via the wonderful world of technology and a fab G3 signal :clapping:)

Sleeping Baby
04-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Cornwall in the sunshine.:)
Not much sun in Cornwall at the moment, but me too, home in Cornwall in the sunshine. But maybe magic away a few holiday makers!

Roseolivia
04-08-2009, 03:55 PM

Sitting overlooking the sea and a beautiful lighthouse, sun is shining occasionally, birds are singing as they pass over, gentle sound of waves crashing on the rocks.

(Oh and I'll soon have a glass of wine in my hand...........what more could I want? :laughing:)

(Oh.....and I'm chatting to you lot via the wonderful world of technology and a fab G3 signal :clapping:)

Hope your having a great time

Toothfairy
04-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Another vote for the MALDIVES.

My hubby took me for my 40th B-day, it was the most fanastic holiday ever!!

ORKSIE
04-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Somewhere hot i'm freezing:cold:

Tam's Tribe
04-08-2009, 06:53 PM
I went to south Afirca when i was 19, best experience (other than birth of children) of my life, would love to go back there someday

Gareth
xx

Where did you go in South Africa? It is my neck of the woods . . . born in Zambia, grew up in Botswana and then lived in South Africa for 12 years, Johannesburg and then Cape Town . . . miss Cape Town . . . weather, mountains, golden sandy beaches for miles and miles and cool blue sea *closing my eyes and feeling homesick*

RachelE
04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Chicago, USA. - in the summer sun!

I was an au pair for a year and its an amazing place.

I'd love to go back and sight see, eat, shop, relax, all with no money worries.
- oh and a babysitter with us too! (cant relax fully with a 3 and 7 yr old in tow!)

childmind04
04-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Back to the bitzaro in Kalamaki, had a lovely holiday in May and i know it would be hot, friendly and the food is fab, and i just love Zante :thumbsup:

breezy
04-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Monkeys house of course :eek: :eek: :eek: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yvonne
04-08-2009, 08:33 PM

Oh your just showing off now :laughing: :laughing: That sounds so so good tho.

zillervalley
04-08-2009, 08:38 PM
santa monica california.. to visit my friend,

ziller

Daddy Day Care
04-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Where did you go in South Africa? It is my neck of the woods . . . born in Zambia, grew up in Botswana and then lived in South Africa for 12 years, Johannesburg and then Cape Town . . . miss Cape Town . . . weather, mountains, golden sandy beaches for miles and miles and cool blue sea *closing my eyes and feeling homesick*

Went to kenya, climbed mount kilamanjaro (sp), would go back tomorrow if I could, loved everything about it

Chell
04-08-2009, 09:18 PM
I'd go somewhere on Safari, all three of my children would love that.

Tatia
05-08-2009, 07:02 AM
can I come pls?? I want to do both...
well I have been to nepal and seen the himalayas but havent been trekking there yet..that would be amazing..
and machu picchu I have always wanted to see...
a friend of mine and I want to go...but my daughter needs to be older first so she will stay longer without me...:-))
I will let you know when we go so you can come along! :D

Toothfairy
05-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Snap Daddy Day Care, I went to kenya for my Honeymoon.
It was a little township called Malindi.

We had a fantastic time, I have always said I would like to take the children, it would be a real eye opener for them.

flora
05-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Hmmmm money no object - thinkI would hire a housekeeper/cleaner/cook & a gardener and an interior designer/decorator and kick back & relax at home!

this sound good :thumbsup: then i could spend all day with hannah, harry, and the horses :clapping: :clapping:

failing this, i would like to go to america and drive cattle for a couple of weeks like a cowboy. riding is amazing.

i said i would od it for my 30th and then we moved here, got the farm etc, so may be when i am fifty, not enough time to save for my 40th :(

Little Pumpkins
05-08-2009, 01:05 PM
I would be in the magic kingdom in florida taking my boys on the rides

diz01
05-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Adelaide most definetly!!!!!! just me hubby and the kids playing on the beach and have lunch at a nice cafe, orrrrr want to go now I have it in my head!

mumof4
05-08-2009, 07:20 PM
back in a cottage on the Isle of Skye, right next to the beach with the mountains in the background. So peacefull....:)

Wiggly
05-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Ok, I'm taking away my fear of flying and will also say The Maldives. This is where dh and I honeymooned - lush.

No flying involved - a bigger house (no no no, mansion), chef, gardener, cleaner for me too and relax in my own big garden by my own pool.

Wiggly
x

Cammie Doodle
05-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Florida , Bardados, or anywhere really ,but without the long flights I hate all that airport bit about holidays . Mind you would want Charles (hubby) and Cameron (son ) with me,:laughing:

Daddy Day Care
05-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Snap Daddy Day Care, I went to kenya for my Honeymoon.
It was a little township called Malindi.

We had a fantastic time, I have always said I would like to take the children, it would be a real eye opener for them.

I Will deff go back sometime, money is saying no at the moment but as soon as we get some saved ill take the family. As you said it is a real eye opener, I found everything about the place truly amazing, and the people we met had nothing but yet was the happiest and friendliest people ive ever met.

Gareth
xx

AvrilMJS
05-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Well right now I am stuck on a Oil Rig past the Shetland Isles, so being anywhere would be an improvement. I am currently doing my notice so I can start my childminding at the end of August. I would rather be at home getting everything ready :o

LittleAcorns
06-08-2009, 04:55 AM
hmm, not sure exactly where but it would have to be warm (not hot) t-shirt and 3/4 jeans weather, tranquil relaxing! :D