PDA

View Full Version : my future and first mindee was here today!!

Blackhorse
04-08-2009, 11:51 AM
for about 3 hours...
and it was fab!!
he didnt cry once...had his bottle...played..ate some banana (more than usual..lol) and was in general a happy little soul.

I really enjoyed the morning and my dd was great too.
not jealouse but gave him loads of kisses and kuddles...and we played and had fun...even got a lot of laughs and giggles out of the 2!!

so now in the 31st of august he is starting properly as this is when mum's collge starts..although obviously I will be seeing him before then...

I am soooo happy!!!

I was really worried last night that it will be awful and that I wont be able to settle him or my dd...but luckily my first few hours as cm went well...:phew:

:happy banana: :happy banana:

FussyElmo
04-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Well done its a good feeling knowing that they will settle right in:)

Polly2
04-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Thats great - well done you :clapping:

Ripeberry
04-08-2009, 12:52 PM
That's great :clapping: I had my mindee today for 4hrs, i was worried last night as well, thought he would cry and sit by the door or something, but i carried him to the door as dad left and waved goodbye and he settled right down to play with the toys.
I had some little puppets and we played "peepo" with them and i just sat with him most of the morning, just getting to know him and his favourite things to do.
He even slept for 1hr and did not cry when he woke up. Just got up, downstairs and had his pasta lunch. My two were harder work aged 7yrs and 4yrs old, but at least my eldest helped by fetching things for me.
It was a bit hair raising just at the end of the session as he did a big poo (lucky mummy) and then went to play and fell over (no crying) all within 2 minutes of Mum coming to the door.
Everything written down in the daily diary with pictures (won't do them everyday of course :D )

Daddy Day Care
04-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Congratulations, glad it went so well for you

Gareth
xx

Alibali
04-08-2009, 05:44 PM
That's great news, glad it went well.

Tatjana
04-08-2009, 06:10 PM
:jump for joy: That's good to hear!

Well done to Ripeberry too!:jump for joy:

xx

Gizmo
04-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Well done Nic so pleased for you :clapping: :clapping:
My mindee started crying when her mum came to pick her up as she didnt want to leave today kept saying I wanna stay with Joy, so I must be doing something right :littleangel:

ORKSIE
04-08-2009, 06:32 PM
So Glad it all went well:clapping: :clapping:

misst104
04-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Well done!! A great start. Long may it continue :thumbsup:

xxx jo

Demonjill
04-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Thats fab it went so well!:thumbsup: