PDA

View Full Version : childcare vouchers!

littlepixies
31-07-2009, 06:31 AM
Hey ... just wondered if anyone here uses childcare vouchers as payment?

I havent ever been asked to use them before till now.... a parent is starting in september and uses accor vouchers. so i have been on the web site and signed up just got to send off copy of registration to get account up and running.

Has any one here used or uses this company are they ok ect with payin in on time thanks xx

Roseolivia
31-07-2009, 06:47 AM
I use Busy Bees and haven't had any problems, i know some people have been late paying with BB

Sarahbelle
31-07-2009, 07:06 AM
I'm registered with Accor. They are really good. Very prompt in paying. Never had any problems.:)

deeb66
31-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Hiya

I am registered for Accor and for Care-4.

I have never had a problem with either of them and found them both very efficient. Providing the parents activate the payments as they should then you shouldn't have any problems at all.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Dee
xxx

Twinkles
31-07-2009, 07:09 AM
I have Busy Bees and Accor , I've never had any problems at all with Accor in the 3 years I've been registered with them , as for Busy Bees that's another story alltogether !

cuffleygirl
31-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Accor paper not so good for me as not sent out (mostly) until the last day of the month and take another 4 days to redeem on line as my contract states cleared funds first day of the month.

This parent is ditsy also and consistently has to be reminded to hand over the voucher too. saves the hassle of going to the bank though!

Chatterbox Childcare
31-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Accor paper not so good for me as not sent out (mostly) until the last day of the month and take another 4 days to redeem on line as my contract states cleared funds first day of the month.

This parent is ditsy also and consistently has to be reminded to hand over the voucher too. saves the hassle of going to the bank though!

Accor send them to the parent as soon as they are paid. If you enter the information online before 2pm they will be processed and the money will be in your account with 3 days. After 2pm and it takes 4 days.

Accor are a very efficient company that I have used for over 14 years and never had a problem - highly recommend.

Cammie Doodle
31-07-2009, 08:32 AM
I have used Accor for a few years now, no probs at all. I have heard a few moans before, but it is usually the Parents who cause the hiccoughs not Accor

cabby
31-07-2009, 08:33 AM
im registered with
busy bees,
accor and imagine,

ive not been paid with imagine yet so not sure what thet are like, given the choice betweem busybees and accor, id go with accor anytime, neve had a single problem with them:clapping: