PDA

View Full Version : How long to get processed?

Delly
21-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Was just wondering who got processed the quickest? how long for all the checks to come through. Whats the record?

I had my pre reg last monday and I'm now only waiting for my hubbys CRB check, has anyone had this through quicker than the estimated 6 Wks?

Teresa
21-02-2008, 09:14 AM
I got mine in 4 weeks and i also had to have a medical, so i think that was realy quick.

sarah707
21-02-2008, 09:31 AM
I think it depends on where you live! A friend in Cheshire recently took 3 months from application form to receipt of certificate which I thought was quite slow... :D

SARAHW26
21-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Hi I have just received my certificate and the whole process from sending my forms of to getting certificate took 12 weeks.

Sarah

tinytigers
21-02-2008, 09:53 AM
I had a chat with the Rowley Network coordinator the other day about the ICP which starts 5th March and he said that they dont give the application forms out until half way thru ICP course as police checks etc are only taking approximately 4 weeks at the moment. :)

kelly76x
21-02-2008, 02:53 PM
mine took 12 weeks for the crb's to come back

Banana
21-02-2008, 02:54 PM
mine took about 8 weeks

x

littlesprogs
21-02-2008, 03:51 PM
mine and hubbys crbs took nearly 4 months!

Delly
21-02-2008, 05:10 PM
mine and hubbys crbs took nearly 4 months!

OMG i really hope his doesn't take that long.. my friend wants me to start with her son at the end of april..

Mollymop
21-02-2008, 05:21 PM
I had a chat with the Rowley Network coordinator the other day about the ICP which starts 5th March and he said that they dont give the application forms out until half way thru ICP course as police checks etc are only taking approximately 4 weeks at the moment. :)

We weren't allowed our application forms until after the ICp and first aid courses! tut!:rolleyes:

littlesprogs
21-02-2008, 05:23 PM
We weren't allowed our application forms until after the ICp and first aid courses! tut!:rolleyes:

every area works differently. I had my forms before i booked on the icp. My husband is registered and has not yet booked himself onto a icp course as it does not need to be completed until 6 months after registration so he is waiting till we've moved house.

Mollymop
21-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Sorry I forgot to add - I was also told by my inspector that the checks are only taking 4 weeks. Both me and hubby are in stage 4 (final check stage) at the moment and they have had the forms for 2 weeks. I suppose it can depend on many things, like if you have an any convictions, etc. Both me and Darren have none, so I am hoping it won't take too much longer. X

littlesprogs
21-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Sorry I forgot to add - I was also told by my inspector that the checks are only taking 4 weeks. Both me and hubby are in stage 4 (final check stage) at the moment and they have had the forms for 2 weeks. I suppose it can depend on many things, like if you have an any convictions, etc. Both me and Darren have none, so I am hoping it won't take too much longer. X

mine and hubbys were at stage 4 for 3 months. You cant say how long these things take. My SIL sent her forms the same time as me and hers only took 2 months.

Saz
04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
I was just about to post a thread asking this question then spotted this. So I wonder how long it will take now to get my cert?

Sent application just over wk ago, had pre-reg visit yesterday, already got my CRB, hubby's CRB forms given to inspector yesterday, awaiting health forms from dr's (still).

Doing ICP, booked first aid, booked EYFS.

I will update when I receive cert, lol!

lady boss
05-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Once you have recieved both crb forms you should recieve your certificate in a week or 2. Doctors forms take around a month x