PDA

View Full Version : asking holiday mindee for feedback of cm service

newandlearning
30-07-2009, 03:21 PM
hello everyone..

am feeling a bit deflated.. have just completed a questionnaire of likes and dislikes about being here.. and have been told enjoyed playing in garden with aeroplanes the most and going to the expensive farm park :( ...

doesn't enjoy my own 2yr old DC bothering her...

have done loads of activities so far in last two weeks.. have gone to national trust parks.. farms.. hiking ... play in park.. bouncy castle/face painting fun..

plus had paddling pool out, DVDs of mindee's choice.. have fed mindee what has been requested by mum ....

possibly am expecting too much from a 7 year old??:blush: :blush: .. just feel like getting a bucket and shouting into it .. mindee keeps asking me constantly for stuff and seems to think I should furnish her needs before the other..:angry: :angry: ... my long term mindees aren't demanding in this way at all.. is this normal with mindees that are just holiday mindees?

Tatjana
30-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Sorry I have no idea as I've only got 1 part time mindee. Though I can't imagine I would be asking a 7 year old to fill in a questionaire about my setting!

xx

Chatterbox Childcare
30-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Mindee is pushing you to see how far they can go. Set you barriers and say no more.

sarah707
30-07-2009, 05:35 PM
I totally agree with Debbie! :D

newandlearning
31-07-2009, 07:09 AM
I agree .. I think today will have to set boundaries on things too .. starting with us all eating together .. thanks for replies.x