PDA

View Full Version : Mindees on a Mooch

Pipsqueak
30-07-2009, 09:26 AM
All of them!!!! They are all lethargic.
:rolleyes:
I have asked them what they want to do - nuffing, I have got several bits and bobs out - don't want to play with that, its a nice morning out - don't want to play in the garden.....

E is just wandering about and keeps asking for Peppa Pig
W is just hanging around me/off me
I is tearing around like a mad woman with James

And hah - it just goes to show - put in the newsletter that it is Harrys birthday - not one of them have read it and have all showed surprise that its his birthday.

going to go up to a childrens center today as they have footie, archery and stuff on.... wish I had booked the day of so I could spend it with Harry:(

Going to give W's mum notice tonight - should have done it this morning but it was so hectic that I didn't get chance.

sarah707
30-07-2009, 09:29 AM
My 2 were fighting!

Every blooming thing was a battle!

They are both reading with dd now... gives me a chance for a cuppa :D

:clapping: Happy birthday Harry :clapping:

venus89
30-07-2009, 09:30 AM
My own kids are the same - they just read, and are driving me potty! It's sunny out there, they've loads of toys they could play with. I swear if I'd weghted them a week ago they'd be heavier now from all that sitting. Shameful :panic:

How old is Harry? Happy birthday :clapping:

Good luck with the notice giving x

rachelle
30-07-2009, 09:39 AM
my (own) 2 have been fighting all morning - they are now playing cars after a spell simmering down - but moaning cause the baby mindee is "eating their parade!" - he's just learnt to roll to get to exciting things! :laughing:

Gizmo
30-07-2009, 09:41 AM
my own 2 are running about mad downstairs but DH is off this week and he can have a turn :laughing: mindee coming for a settle in visit this afternoon,I am supposed to be on here printing off things for us to do but have got chatting instead oopps

Pipsqueak
30-07-2009, 09:47 AM
oh blooming heck - Rob is feeling sick, headache and is really hot and saying he feels really rough, he is laying on the sofa all wan!!! Not like him at all:panic: :panic:

sarah707
30-07-2009, 10:00 AM
oh blooming heck - Rob is feeling sick, headache and is really hot and saying he feels really rough, he is laying on the sofa all wan!!! Not like him at all:panic: :panic:

Oh heck! :(

helenlc
30-07-2009, 10:12 AM
I dont have my 2 new littles ones today so its just my 2 plus 3 yr old and 9 yr old brothers. I have chucked them in the garden!! But now 9 yr old mindee and my DD (also 9) are having a tiff and winding each other up!:angry:

Done icing cakes and ate one each. After lunch, going to the park (weather permitting!) to wear them out then mindees go at 3.45.

Tomorrow I am off as DS has hospital appointment at 2pm at Kings in London. I am SO looking forward to having 3 days where i havent got to set my alarm!!:clapping: :clapping:

And Happy Birthday Harry!!:birthday:

miffy
30-07-2009, 01:07 PM

Oh no!!!! Hope he's OK.

Happy Birthday Harry - hope it's a good one :thumbsup:

After reading all your posts I'm glad I'm not working today!

Miffy xx