PDA

View Full Version : new mindiee fingers crossed

littlepixies
29-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Recently moved in to new area... although through out the summer i have my friends little girl one day aweek... i have a new mindiee mum coming tomorrow with her daughter for a september start which will be school drop and collection!!! woohooo!!!

when you have a morning and evening child who is at school during the day what do you charge throughout the time there at school as a few friends of mine still charge while at nursery or school because they cant advertise that placement incase of an emergency and care for the child at school is needed.... but i feel its a little unfair on the parent so if i was them id be charging from 6.30am till 7pm!!! id be laughing wouldnt need any other children lol.

what do you do?? any advice please im not sure if to charge a daily rate so her place is always available and if care is needed in holidays or as an emergency then its the same as id normaly charge or an hourly rate for the hours shes with me and if i have the space if care is needed ne another time to just then charge!!

Hebs
29-07-2009, 07:34 PM
i charge just for before and after :thumbsup:

extra fees if needed during the day

Minstrel
29-07-2009, 07:51 PM
i charge just for before and after :thumbsup:

extra fees if needed during the day

I agree.

She'll not be taking up any of your undeer 5 spaces so you'll not be out of pocket by her.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
29-07-2009, 10:02 PM
I agree as well, different if at nursery because she would take an under 5 space.

Congratulations and hope it goes well tomorrow

Gareth
xx

Goatgirl
29-07-2009, 11:30 PM
hi,
I have just the one mindee after school atm, to be before and after from sept and don't charge for the school time. Its lovely tohave the free time, and he just about keeps me ticking over, income wise.
hope it goes well :-)
bws,
wendy:)

littlepixies
30-07-2009, 06:09 AM
thanks ladies!! my partner said the same.....

:) fingers crossed!

I think she is just coming to check me out and have a little chat and run through times and paper work tonight..... then getting back intouch with in the next couple of weeks to let me know if she would like her to start with me in september and to then arrange a day for filling in paper work!! just hope i get this .... :)

charleyfarley
30-07-2009, 06:17 AM
Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK for later, fingers crossed she signs up:thumbsup:

Carol xx