PDA

View Full Version : Washed out day but a success in the end!

Daftbat
29-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Had plans today to go to a local farm for a fun day with a theme of pirates and princessess. Well, the weather put the boot in on that so instead we did painting this morning with a pirate theme and got the dressing up clothes out.

This pm we did some baking and decorated the cakes with pirate and princess themes which the kids really enjoyed.

So busy doing things i didn't photograph the end results but have the paintings etc so can photograph those i suppose.

Just goes to show that we can make the best of things if we try hard enough - its cost me nothing either!:D

chewy sweets
29-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Glad you had a great day! This rain is terrible though!!!! Where's our summer gone??????:huh:

zillervalley
29-07-2009, 05:16 PM
I was lucky went to beach, it was warm, but just back too car when the heavens opened

glad you had a good day

ziller

Polly2
29-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Sounds great! well done :thumbsup:

sue
29-07-2009, 07:53 PM
we were luckly yesterday took my daughter 9, and two mindies 4 and 11/2 to cotswold wildlife park and weather held and we all had a great day. today non stop rain here so think l planned well:laughing:

miffy
29-07-2009, 09:20 PM
we were luckly yesterday took my daughter 9, and two mindies 4 and 11/2 to cotswold wildlife park and weather held and we all had a great day. today non stop rain here so think l planned well:laughing:

Same here - had a fab day out yesterday and weather held. Today it's poured non-stop!

Glad you had a good time Penny

Miffy xx