View Full Version : Swine Flu Query

29-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi all

Hope you don't mind me posting but just wanted some advice.

My partner has just rung me to say he feels ill, (very unlike him). He's got sore throat, bad head, aches and pains. Now it could be man flu, or i did wonder if it could be swine flu. Thing is i have been off for a week and i'm due to have the children back tomorrow, do you think its wise i just warn the parents or cancel as a precaution? really not sure what to do?

29-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Think I would wait to see if your hubby has the s flu , you could tell the parents that he is unwell and you may have to phone them later to cancel, there has been mixed messages on the forum about what action to take with the s flu,

just go with what you feel is best for you and parents, I think it wont be long before we all are put in this position, with the spread of the flu.

hope it all works out for you

take care of hubby, even if its man flu


29-07-2009, 05:09 PM
:) thanks for replying,

think hubby only has man flu, i hope! Have let parents know that he is unwell and his symptoms and left it up to them, would hate all the kids to come and it turns out to be swine flu.

thanks again for replying, helps to hear it from someone else.

29-07-2009, 05:13 PM
thats ok love you dog picture is it yours