PDA

View Full Version : variation granted!!!

HomefromHome
29-07-2009, 12:38 PM
yay! had my second variation granted this morning!!!! i do have a horrible feeling they may come and inspect me now tho!!!!
got one last december to allow an overlap of one starting and one leaving for the month of dec.
now have one to allow 4 under5 on a mon and tues (altho my dd is at nursery all day mon and tues), continuity of care for the family - think mum's still on holiday, but she was really worried and said she wasnt going back to work unless i had her dd! leaset we (wel she can) stop worrying now - me - am trying to tidy up all loose ends!!!!! :)

twiggy
29-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Well done! I had a variation agreed yesterday but had to have an Ofsted visit although not an inspection. I can now mind 4 under 5's during an overlap on a Thursday afternoon.

HomefromHome
29-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Well done! I had a variation agreed yesterday but had to have an Ofsted visit although not an inspection. I can now mind 4 under 5's during an overlap on a Thursday afternoon.

oooh maybe thats what she was on about then... she said about waivering the right to appeal??!!?? i asked what it meant and she said well basically she can issue cert now if i do otherwise she would do a visit and may put restrictions on the variation (eg, dont use the garden)

sarah707
29-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Well done! Hopefully they are busy and won't come :laughing: