PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for Registration Form

Paws
28-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Can someone please help?
My mind has gone blank and I am really stressing over filling out my OFSTED Registration form. I am currently going through all the preparation questions but have stumbled at number 2! Not a good sign!

What information will you need to gain from parents before you start caring for a child? How will you ensure that the information remains confidential?

I can't remember how to ensure that the information remains confidential!

I am so stressed about all of this.

Ruth Saxelbye
28-07-2009, 08:08 PM
My mind is a bit blank at this time of night but have a look at the Bromley cm web site at their confidentiality policy. It will give you a few pointers.
Its about keeping files secure and not talking to other people about family information. Hope this helps.

Minstrel
29-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Their personal records need to be kept locked away (filing cabinet etc.) Don't discuss the details with anyone else.

Don't try to confuse yourself- they're not trick questions so go with your instinct.

You really do know the answers just learn to trust yourself that they are right!

And good luck :thumbsup:

Paws
29-07-2009, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE=Minstrel;484744]Their personal records need to be kept locked away (filing cabinet etc.) QUOTE]

Aha! Brilliant, thanks so much. I know that one day I will look back on this time and wonder what on earth I was so stressed about. But right now, I am in tatters about the whole thing. I really don't know how you all got through it!

Minstrel
29-07-2009, 05:34 PM
I went through all this only a month ago and i turned myself in knots over it!

But you're right, now i look back and wonder why i got sooooo stressed because it's all fine!

Don't hesitate to ask any more Q's - everyone has been there and we are all here to help!

xx