PDA

View Full Version : I will not reply, I will not reply...

Mouse
27-07-2009, 05:28 PM
A friend on Facebook has just posted how annoyed she is that her child has been allowed to sleep at the childminder's and that she's now in for a bad night. I know this has been discussed on here recently & I can see both sides of the arguement.

Now though, another friend of hers has commented on what an easy time the childminder has, being paid to watch the child sleep :eek:

I am so tempted to reply, but I won't :censored:

sarah707
27-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Oh heck! That old chestnut :rolleyes:

Blaze
27-07-2009, 05:35 PM
You're a better woman than me - I'd HAVE to reply!

katickles
27-07-2009, 05:36 PM
far to tempting for me - don't think i could resist:blush:

cuffleygirl
27-07-2009, 05:37 PM
One you can't win - don't don't you dare reply!

I saw a comment the other day on fb from someone I don't know to someone I do it stated how many under 5's she had that day and the house was chaos - Let's just say it can't have been legal!

Just shows be careful what you post you just never know!

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
27-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Give me her name i will reply lol

flora
27-07-2009, 05:42 PM
stay calm and don't rise to the bate, people can't help being ignorant :thumbsup:

ajs
27-07-2009, 05:44 PM
am i a friend of yours on facebook i will reply for you

Daddy Day Care
27-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Give me her name i will reply lol

thats what I was gonig to say lol

Hebs
27-07-2009, 05:49 PM
i'd reply saying something like....

oh it must of been SO nice for your minder to actually have a lunch break or something like that :laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
27-07-2009, 07:05 PM

oh it must of been SO nice for your minder to actually have a lunch break or something like that :laughing: :laughing:

Here, Here:clapping: :clapping:

aly
27-07-2009, 07:26 PM

agree:thumbsup:

cabby
27-07-2009, 07:29 PM
do it, you know you want to ....lol:so happy:

Rubybubbles
27-07-2009, 07:35 PM
I would remove that friend:) but thats just me

angiemog
27-07-2009, 07:48 PM
When my littlies are asleep I have to creep around the house..... can't do anything incase I wake them!

Tinglesnark
27-07-2009, 07:50 PM
omg i would sooooooooooooooo say something sarky too! :angry:

Mollymop
27-07-2009, 07:52 PM
You're a better woman than me - I'd HAVE to reply!

You took the word right outta my mouth!! Some people really pee me off. I have got to stop being angry!!!!
I would love that woman to be a childminder for a day or 2 with a few kids under 3 and not let them sleep when they are tired

The womans a darn turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatjana
27-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Obviously these people have been cm's in the past so have the experience of what being a cm is and have the right to make such comments :angry: :panic: :censored:

xx

Rubybubbles
27-07-2009, 07:54 PM
You took the word right outta my mouth!! Some people really pee me off. I have got to stop being angry!!!!
I would love that woman to be a childminder for a day or 2 with a few kids under 3 and then complain when she doesn't get paid to watch them sleep.

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

you'll get in trouble using that kinda talk:laughing:

Mollymop
27-07-2009, 07:55 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

you'll get in trouble using that kinda talk:laughing:

Ok then em,
that woman is a darn poo!!!:laughing:

mandy moo
28-07-2009, 02:01 PM
A friend on Facebook has just posted how annoyed she is that her child has been allowed to sleep at the childminder's and that she's now in for a bad night. I know this has been discussed on here recently & I can see both sides of the arguement.

Now though, another friend of hers has commented on what an easy time the childminder has, being paid to watch the child sleep :eek:

I am so tempted to reply, but I won't :censored:

Some people just dont put their brains in gear before they 'open their gobs' as it were, I guess..
I only have one parent on facebook but if she wants to say anything about me, she only has to do it in norweigan..lol and I wouldnt understand a bloomin word:o

ZoeAlli
28-07-2009, 02:10 PM
I would love that woman to be a childminder for a day or 2 with a few kids under 3 and not let them sleep when they are tired

Me too!! I mean the angry bit!!
May be we could suggest that to channel4, instead of wife swap!?! A kind of job swap, or be a minder for a week!! I wonder how well they'd survive?!!